➸ Being On Set ➸ Misha Collins

You walk out of your rv and to the set with your script in hand. You sigh as you look over your lines. You're a new character on the tv show Supernatural in season 5. You've been in the business since you were little, acting was a breeze for you but acting with people you don't know is a little scary. Especially the show Supernatural with all the fans you have to please.

You have gone of Tumblr and have seen the things the fans have said about your character. You were in a little bit in the last episode to give them a heads up for you. You are half angel half human hunter but they don't that unless they put two and two together when Castiel looked at you and said, "Zariel?". Zariel meaning angel of harmony. Some people started tumbling it,

'Oh, who's the newest character!',

'Omg! A new character! I wonder what she'll be!'

'OMG! I LOOKED UP THE NAME ZARIEL AND IT MEANS ANGEL OF HARMONY! Omg guys! Another angel.' That one made you laugh and you retumbled it. And when you tweeted being on a new cast member on Supernatural all your fans flipped and you instantly started getting followers.

Plus many more tweets and tumbles. You were just glad they like your character now, just by the look of you.

You smiled as you have already gotten ready. Your y/h/c hair was all fixed to a ratty perfect and you have already gotten dressed in your outfit. And it's only 8 on the morning, you think as you start to memorise your lines.

You were about to make a left to get onto the set and start acting when you slam into someone. Your script falls on the ground along with the other persons.

"Omg! I'm so sorry! I'm new here! I'm still learning the way around." You frantically say and grab a script while the other person grabs one.

"Oh it's alright! It was my fault..." He drifts off as you dust off your purposely ripped up faded blue jeans.

"Y/n. The name is y/n." You say as you finally look up and instantly knowing who it is. "Omg! Hey Misha. Haven't seen you since well yesterday. Well you obviously knew that but anyway gotta go get into character, I mean go to the set, I mean. I don't know! See you later! Or sooner or- or bye!" You sputter out in a word barf and quickly leave for your scene. Omg, you just meet Misha fucking Collins.

You mean you got your contract three months ago and had to catch up on the series. So on one weekend you finished all seasons up to season 5 and the two episodes in season 5. And can you say you are addicted to the character Cas and the actor Misha Collins. And you've only seen him yesterday for a conference with the main characters and on the day you shot your entrance into the show.

You finally look at your script to see its not yours.

"Ugh." You groan and continue to your scene since it's still where you need to be and Misha will be there.

You finally reach it. And Jensen and Jared are there messing around. The director is there getting ready for shooting but no Misha. You start to walk to Jensen and Jared.

"Hey Jared, Jensen. Have you seen Misha?" You ask them as you look at the very tall men. They too were dressed and were in character.

"I've seen him in his rv." Jensen says and looks over his script.

"I haven't seen him since the conference yesterday. Why what's wrong y/n?" Jared asks you as you groan and rub your head.

"Nothing, nothing. I just mixed my script with Misha's when I bumped into him just now." You say and stop rubbing your head. "Where's the food table? I need sugar. Think they have lollipops there?" You ask and you over at the snack table for lollipops but you don't see any.

"I don't think they work have lollipops at 8 in the morning anyway, y/n." Jensen says to you and laughs at your pouty face.

"But-but my lollipops!" You whine and look at the clock to make sure it's 8. "Ugh, don't you guys have lollipops in you?"

"Why would we have lollipops on us?" Jared asks and laughs at my question.

"Because you being civilised, normal, nice, humans should." You said in a obvious tone while pointing at Jensen and Jared. "Duh, you guys are obviously aren't normal, civilised, nice humans."

Jensen and Jared start to laugh and Jensen swings him arm around your neck and pulls you into him.

"I like you y/n. I hope you stay here for awhile." He says with a laugh and Jared agrees.

"Thanks guys. I like being here too. You guys already make me feel welcome and almost family." You say with a smile and Jensen lets you go.

You hear your name and get a tap on your shoulder and you turn around.

"Y/n?" You notice the voice and you see Misha as you turn around with your script.

"Hey Mish. Thanks for my script. I thought I'd never get mine back." You say with a smile and tried to play cool this time then a blubbering mess. You grab your script and hand Misha his. "Here you got Misha. Thank you again for giving me my script."

"No problem, y/n. I was wondering if you-."

"Rolling in 5, people!" Someone yells out, cutting off Misha, and everyone around us starts to move towards their positions.

"Sorry Misha, got to get in position." You smile and walk over to your spot were they put a black X on the ground.

Misha in his Cas outfit moves over to his spot too and the camera start rolling.

"Zariel?" Misha says in his deep Castiel voice.

"Hello Castiel. Long time no see?" You ask and start to move towards Misha with your fake angel blade in your right hand covered in fake blood.

"Cas you know this girl?" Jensen in Dean's character asks Misha and Jared stays still waiting for his line to come up.

"Yes, she was a good friend of mine." The plot is Castiel is lying about how he knows Zariel, since he knows she is an abomination and should be killed because she is half angel half human. But won't because he was good friend with your character's mom, Dina, an angel.

"Oh Cassy, why are you lying to your friends here? You know what I'm really am. But I just came here because I've felt your grace and I want you to leave and don't dare say my name or where abouts to anyone. I've been off the radar long enough don't want to be put back on." You say and run your fake angel blade down Misha's face. "Ever since you dick squad came and killed my mom and dad. I've been alone and I don't want you to come back and finish what you started."

You slowly back up a little but still stay in place once you get back to your original place.

"What is she talking about Cas?" Jared asks in his character and looks over at Misha/Cas. "Is she an angel?"

"No but I have to report this to heaven." Misha/Cas says and before he "zapped" away you run over to him and was about to hit him with your fake angel blade when you hear screaming.

You look over at Jared and see him screaming and then soon Jensen starts screaming along with him. You hear the directors saying cut. You look back at Misha with a questionable face and lowered your raised arm down.

"Don't worry they do this all the time." Misha whispers to you. "Might as well get used to it."