➸ If You Love Me Let Me Go ➸ Lucifer

You look at Lucifer, your boyfriend, in shock and fear. You eyes are like saucers and your mouth is open wide. Your y/h/c hair isn't its natural y/h/c color. The blood and guts of the demon are sprayed all over your white top, blue jeans and face. Luci killed him right in front you. The demon holding onto you grips tighter.

Luc's murderess glare falls over the demons surrounding you. Blood is all over his face, but it seems not to bother him. Then one particular demon comes out through the crowd of demons. The sun hits off his black suit and tie, making him sparkle in the sunlight. Crowley, the King of Hell, comes forward with a smug look on his face.

"I think I like how you look, Lucifer. Your vessel looks wonderful falling apart." Crowley comments in his Scottish accent. Lucifer looks like he is about to kill someone and you know he has no self-control to stop himself. In an instant he kills another demon with the snap of his fingers. He glares back at Crowley unsatisfied and was about to snap his fingers to kill him.

"Ah, ah, ah. No need to kill me. You wouldn't want your precious pet hurt, now would we Luci?" Crowley says and a knife is pushed up against your neck.

You look around and let the scene around you seep in. This is probably where you'll die, you think as you look at the other house's rooftops. You are truthfully scared of dying. You haven't thought about it a lot but you have, once. You shudder at the thought of falling 4 stories to the ground. Which is probably where you'll lay soon enough.

You are on top of your and Luci's house and you were both watching the stars. You both peacefully looking up to the sky and trying to connect the dots to find the constellations. Then everything went wrong. Demons showing up out of nowhere and Lucifer getting so angry he just started killing them with the snap of his fingers. That's how you have guts and blood all over you.

You look at Lucifer and mouth, "I love you" and the tears pool in his eyes. The tears flow down his cheek and he isn't ashamed to do it in front of the demons around you. You smile a small smile and tears gather in your y/e/c eyes.

"Let her go." Lucifer bites out to Crowley. Crowley has a small smirk on his stubbled face and looks like he is pondering about it.

"No, " He finally says then looks back at Lucifer. "I'll stop if you don't try to kill me," pause, "Ever. And you have to leave me alone, for good. That's all I want." Luci looks like he is trying to see if saying yes will save you or not. You know whatever he says you won't agree with it. That demon deserves to die after what he did to you and your family.

"How dare you filthy demons try to make a deal with me. I'm the Devil! I can kill all of your demons easily." Lucifer sneers out not wanting to think of the consequences of his decision.

"Then kill them." Crowley answers without missing a beat. Lucifer smiles a twisted smile and looks pleased with Crowley's answer.

Then all there was is red. Redness covering everything around you. Red blood, guts and gore all over yourself. Demons falling at the feet of Luci. You feel a scream bubble in your throat, but you stop yourself before you do, not wanting to bring their attention onto you.

Soon you feel no hands on you and you breathe without constriction on your throat. A clutter on the ground, the knife having been dropped from the demons hand. With no breathing down your neck you try to move away from the edge of the roof only to slip. You begin to fall back and the once hidden scream is let out.

A hand latches onto your wrist and you hope it's Lucifer's. You look down at the 40 foot drop to your death and you breathe out a sigh. Your once thought almost became a reality.

You look up to see Crowley, one of the last demons remaining, grip onto your wrist. A smirk is engraved into his face and he grips tighter. You hiss out in pain. A throb of pain goes through your wrist from being held tightly. You look past him to Lucifer killing the last demon by crushing its skull.

The ugly cracking sound of the demon's skull makes you tremble and you bite your lip, convincing your eyes to not let the dam of tears break. You stare at Lucifer when he finally looks back at you. You plead with him to not let you fall, to not die, not now.

Lucifer's face is now masked, before you saw worry and fear on it. He begins to walk closer to the both of you, but the grip on your wrist loosens. You yelp out from the sudden movement.

"Don't, Crowley. Please don't hurt her." Lucifer chokes out and his mask falls. Fear and worry covers his face as he looks at you. His eyes sparkle with tears and your dam breaks. Silent tears flow down your face as you plead with your eyes.

"I don't know Lucifer, I like how this is going." Crowley says to Lucifer and the grips loosens more.

"Okay, fine. What do you want?" Lucifer says frantically. His soft spot for you shines bright in the light. His emotional side is getting the best of him.

"Let's create a deal," Crowley starts and his pinky finger let's go. Three more fingers to go. "You will never kill any of my demons. So, hypothetically speaking, you will create a bubble around my kingdom."

"No, I hate you black eyed demons almost as much I hate humans." Lucifer spits out.

Crowley gets agitated and let his ring finger go around your wrist. "But yet you love this one?" He asks and you know he means you.

"Yes, she is the one for me." Luci says proudly and your chest swells. The tears come down faster on your face. Lucifer said you're perfect for him and you think the same of him.

"Just say yes to the deal, Lucifer." Crowley bites out in annoyance.

"Don't speak to me like you are superior of me." Lucifer speaks in an offended tone.

"Wrong answer." Crowley says in a sing song voice and let's his middle finger go of your wrist. One out of four left. The only thing keeping you from falling to your death.

"Luci," You whisper out. His eyes dart to yours. "Do you love me?"

"Of course, y/n, my love." He says and moves forward, but stops when Crowley glares at him.

"Then if you love me let me go," You say. "If I die promise to get over me. I'll miss you."

"What, y/n? Why would you make me promise that? Y/n?" He frantically asks and you close your eyes. You take a deep breath then slowly let it out.

"Goodbye." You whisper out and pry Crowley's fingers off your wrist. Instinct comes kicking in and you scream as you fall to the ground. Before you hit the ground you look up and hear Luci screaming after you. Then you connect with the ground and it wasn't like connecting stars in constellations.

Edited. Sorry for it being sad! The next one will be happy and fluff.

21 October 2018 ➸ edited