➸ Remember Me? ➸ Dean Winchester

You slash your knife through the vampires throat and its head slips off it's neck. Another vampire comes around the corner of its personal barn they've made and moves to get you but you're ready for it. Just as it runs closer to you something hits you on your head.

You start to fall to the ground but instead you sway from the right to the left slightly, like you had a little to much to drink and couldn't walk properly without someone holding you up. Your vision is hazy and blurry but when you look up you see a person killing the two vampires that are left.

You eventually fall on the cold hard ground of the dirty vampire nest barn. You land with a hard thud on the ground, giving your knees an ache and later probably a bruise. A agonising pain spreads through your head when you make contact with the ground. Slowly and painfully, you put your right hand on your knee and your left hand to your head, trying to lift yourself up from the dirty barn ground.

You try to stand up and use the wall next to you to keep yourself up. There is a ringing in your ears as you bring yourself up and there is now blurriness in your eyes. That vampire knocked you a good one, you think as you're still incoherent to the world around you.

Still gripping onto the wall for support, you wonder who the dude is. You hunt alone and always have which seems like forever. So, the dude obviously isn't with you and you haven't called for help from a friend. Your mind starts to wonder to other places when you feel someone grip onto your shoulder, giving it a slight squeeze.

Your instincts kick in and you grab the person's arm and flip them over you. The person lands on their back with a 'uff' and groans out in pain. You're still a little dizzy but it's starting to clear up. You lean against the barn's walls, hunched over to try and steady your breathes. You wilt to the ground and kneel down beside the unknown person and huff out your breaths, having no energy to keep yourself up.

You start to blink rapidly to try to get your blurriness out of your green eyes. When the clearness comes through you instantly look at the mystery person on the ground beside you. When you look at the pained face and the short soft dirty blonde hair you gasp creating a wave of pain split through your mind.

You scramble up to your feet and touch your own dirty blonde hair but longer, forgetting about the pain in your head. Your hands go down to your scar on your eyebrow and you become shocked that the man on the ground has the same one as you do. Tears stain your eyes and start to stream down your face unknowingly. The tears don't stop and they flow over your chapped split lips.

You kneel back down to the now familiar face and bring your hand over his stubbled cheek. You begin to connect his freckle to the freckle next to it. Tears from your eyes start to land on his dirt bloody face as you gently hold his face with one hand.

"You've grown." You state and hiccup from the crying in between your low laugh. Then the man grabs your hand and his eyes dart open to revel Granny Smith green eyes just like your own. You become startled but calm down knowing he won't hurt you.

He starts to lean up and you grip his hand harder with the hand he grabbed to help him up. He allows you to pull him up after starring at your hand for a moment.

"Sorry for flipping you over by the way." You say in a quiet voice and bring your bloody hands into your dirty back jean pockets.

He just stares at you with a unrecognizing look on his freckled face. Those apple green eyes were staring into your soul or something, you thought to yourself for a moment when silence spread between you two.

"Remember me?" You ask out in a giggle with a smile on your face when he started to stare at you with a confused face, like he remembered from somewhere.

"Y/n?" Dean, the man, asks and you nod slightly. He rushes over to you and starts to spin you around in a tight hug. "Oh god I've missed you so much!"

You laugh and hug him back too as equally as tight. You take a brief smell of him and he doesn't smell the same. He doesn't have his smell of cookies that Mom would cook for you guys almost everyday. He doesn't even have the same twinkle in his eyes anymore. But you don't complain you haven't seen your twin brother in forever, not since Mom.

"You could say that again." You laugh out with your twin brother.

"Oh god I've missed you." Dean repeats and you laugh at him because he remember your guys inside joke.

"I can't believe you're actually alive after all this time and you actually remember me." You admit and finally let him go from the hug. You take a moment to get a good look at him and you'd have to say he grew to be a quite handsome man. You smile slightly at the thought.

"Well, actually, a lot has happened since we got separated." Dean admits and looks behind you, not being able to look you in the eye. "But your scar did give it away."

"Our scar you mean." You say playfully and poke Dean in the chest with your pointer finger.

He laughs and nods his head. "Yeah our scar."

"I remember when we got this thing." You point to the scar on your eyebrow that is in the same place as Dean's. "We were trying to make cookies for mom since it was Mother's Day and making cookies at the age of four by ourselves wasn't the greatest idea we had."

Deans laughs and comes over to you to hug you again. "Yeah we were pretty dumb kids, weren't we?" He whispers into your ear.

"Yeah we were." You sigh out and hug your brother tight, missing his arms around you. "Why don't we get out of here and go to a pub around here? To try and get to know each other again?" You ask to him with a cheeky smile and he nods his head and leans down his head against your shoulder since you got Mom's height, 5ft 6in.

You turn out of his hold and start to walk out of the vampire nest towards your car outside. Dean walk behind you but slower and wonders how he'll casually mention you have a younger brother along the lines that you never knew you had along with the rest of the things that has happened to your family.

Edited. I wrote this at 3 in the morning and I think I did pretty well on it. Requests open.