➸ Tom & Jerry ➸ Sam Winchester

Warning: Slight Smut

You curl up into Sam as you and him watch cartoons on the tv. It's a late Friday night and Dean left to go to the bar. You both are hunting partners and you guys finished the case early. He pushes your hair out of your face as you snuggle more into him. You watch the tv as Tom runs after Jerry with a bat trying to hit him. You laugh as Tom misses every time and Jerry hits Tom with butter on his face.

You can feel Sam breathing down your neck as you lay your head on the couch's cushion. You both are laying sideways on the couch in the motel and you can feel Sam breathe in and out of his lungs. His heart beating to a perfect rhythm.

"You are so beautiful." Sam whispers into your ear. Your cheeks begin to turn a cherry red and breathing hitches.

"Thank you." You finally breathe out and snuggle your face into the blankets so Sam won't see your face.

"Hey, look at me." Sam grabs your chin and pulls in out of the blanket. You turn around your body so you're facing Sam. You blush as you see his face. "Don't ever hide your face from me. You're so beautiful."

You can hear Tom and Jerry fight in the background but you block out the tv and only look at Sam. You can just imagine your lips on his soft pink ones. You lean into Sam to his face but then have second thoughts. You lean back out and look into his eyes. His eyes start to sparkle and looks down at your lips.

You lean your face towards Sam's and bring your arms around his neck. He brings his hands around your waist and your lips touch. The fireworks go off and you can't stop wanting to kiss him. Your feelings for him exploded into something deeper.

You slid on top of Sam and your hands comb through his long brown hair. You screw your eyes tighter as Sam's tongue explores your mouth. He hands go up your shirt and rest on your middle, feeling your skin. Both of your tongues dance with each other in each other's mouths.

Sam starts to kiss your jaw and down your neck. You moan out and grip his shirt while moving your head back, giving Sam better access. You try to take his shirt off but your fumble with the shirt. Sam breaks kissing your skin and you two quickly take off your shirts then going back to kissing.

Sam starts kissing down to your breasts and you moan out as he leaves kisses in his wake. You break off his kissing and you're lick around his belly button. He moans out in the back of his throat and grips your shoulders. You then lick up his tone tan abs and stop at his neck. You start to nip at his neck and lick your tongue over his sweet spot.

You continue your attack until Sam flips you into your back and him on top. He kisses down your neck to chest to your stomach then your waist above your jeans. He starts nipping at your belly button and licking around it.

You start having second guesses above letting Sam taking you all the way. He puts his on the button on your jeans and looks up at you for permission. You were about to say your decision when the motel door opens.

You both look up at Dean like deer caught in headlights. Your mouth tries to form a sentence but instead a squeak of surprise comes out. You grab the closest thing to you, Sam's shirt, and bring it to your chest.

"Sam, you little fire cracker." Dean says with a smirk and grabs his coat on his bed. "Sorry to interrupt you, forgot my coat." He then leaves quickly and you hear the Impala drive away with a roar from the engine.

You look back up at Sam and you pull his shirt over you.

"Rain check?"

Fluff and Slight Smut, I am happy for myself. Hope you enjoyed. Requests are open!