➸ Blind Loving ➸ Dean Winchester

Your pov

"Dean, pass me the ketchup." You mutter to Dean as you rub your hand over your sore wrist, you think you fractured it.

"Sure." He grabs the diner's ketchup near him and passes it over to you. You take it from him and your hands touch each other a little bit and you let it linger for a little longer. You then pull away and pour it onto your plate near your fries. You stare sadly at your BLT because you're not hungry. You weren't hungry since you almost got Dean, Sam and yourself killed on the hunt you guys were just at.

Then when Dean started yelling at you for being immature and not taking the job seriously you were almost in tears. (You hated to get Dean angry.) You stormed off to the Impala and refused to talk to anyone. After trying to talk to you for 10 minutes they finally gave up and left you along. They drove to a local diner thinking a good plate of food and a chocolate shake will get you talking was a good idea but didn't work.

You still decided that you would get food to make it seem that you are okay with them. But you are now even regretting ever becoming a hunter. The Winchesters are legends and being able to work with them is a miracle and especially without you dying from working with them for so long.

You pick up a fry and begin to munch on its crispiness with some ketchup on it. The blonde bomb shell waitress, Daphne, comes back and gives a show for the boys with her boobs. You wrinkle your nose in disgust but envy her because of her beauty.

"Would you boys like anything else?" She asks the boys and you clear your throat to tell her you're here too. "And gal?" She says annoyed but continues to look at the boy and looks past you.

"I'll take another beer and some pie." Dean says with a wink to the waitress and your heart breaks a little more. You've had the biggest crush on Dean since you heard about him when you went to Ellen's and Jo's Roadhouse. And when you meet him on a hunt you thought the rumor of his handsomeness didn't do him justice.

"We got cherry, apple or pecan."

"I'll take a piece of pecan then." He says then looks down at his phone as he gets a text from someone.

"I'll take another water." Sam lifts his head to say to the waitress then returns to looking at his computer. Daphne writes the drinks the boys want and then looks at you with an irritated look in her caked on face.

"And for you sweetie?" She sneers out in the end but Dean and Sam don't notice to busy with their devices.

"I'm alright but thank you." You say politely and take a small sip of your still almost full milkshake.

She leaves after that to go get the boys drinks. Sam has a already finished his salad and Dean just finish his burger. He will now eat an apple pie but you just can't wait for lunch to be over so you can just roll up into a ball.

When the waitress came back she has the pie, beer and water in hand. She comes over to our table an as she sets down the beer she "trips" and spills Dean's pie and Sam's water all over you. The water soaks your white shirt and hair all the way that it looks like your at a wet T-shirt contest. The pie turns your hair and clothes into a pink tint.

You let out a frustrated scream and try to wipe some of the pie and water out of your eyes. You stand up quickly from the booth and stomp out of the diner to the outside. Hopefully when your out their you'll get some fresh air.

Tears start to flow down your face and you just wish to go to sleep and never wake up from your dreams.

Dean's pov

I have noticed a change in y/n demeanor since the hunt. Okay maybe I shouldn't have yelled at her but I just didn't want her to get hurt. Its bad enough I hate just having her in on the hunts. If I had it my way she wouldn't hunt another day for the rest of her life but it's her life choices and she's old enough to make them.