➸ Lost Feathers ➸ Castiel

You walk down a dirt ridden road that looks like it hasn't been touched in ages. You have just fell from heaven because of rebelling against heaven's rules. Ever since Castiel has fell from heaven it hasn't been the same anymore. More angels have swayed to rebelling for free will even if they die or fall because of it. You were one of those angels.

You now begin to regret rebelling after seeing what happened to yourself. You can't fly back to heaven and beg for forgiveness with your weak broken wings.You can't heal or fly to different places around the world without losing the little grave you still have. You had to find a vessel on this earth that would say yes. And you can't even find Castiel or any other brothers or sisters for help or to guide you even if you wanted to.

You keep walking in your vessels body. She was 25 years old and a college graduate. She worked as an intern for a lawyer company in Wisconsin, her wanting to become a lawyer. She didn't have much family other than a sister that lived far away and a uncle that barely kept in touch. She was also very religious. She had blonde wavy hair and bright green eyes. Her name is Jess Gales.

You liked how your vessel looked. She looked pretty and had a pretty name. Much better than your true name, Udith. You decide that if you want to see Castiel that you have to do something for him to come to you. You look around your surroundings and see a town up ahead. Maybe if you create a scene with little grace you had left it would make him want to check it out.

You decide that won't work and now you think just finding any other of your brothers and sisters on this place would help you. It begins to rain on you and you are amazed at its magnificences. You've never actually been on earth to experience all of its features and wonders.

Soon you are becoming soaked and you don't like the rain anymore as much. Your only pair of clothes are becoming drenched and soaking wet as you trudged down the now muddy road.

You begin to lift your wings to help you with the rain. You stretch your once beautiful light pale gray wings that has now turned into a dark gray of bloody ripped up mess of lost feathers. You place your left wing over your head with your right one over your head as well. The light pour of rain over your wings soothes the cuts and burns. It slowly drips off your wings and hit the ground with a pattern. The rain turns into a light pink because of the blood.

The weight of the rain on your wings and having the fall causes your wings to go weak. You are so weak you can't even cover yourself from rain. After retracting your wings to fit snugly on your back as you see the town more clearly. You've become tired after that small action and you realize you are becoming human more quickly than you anticipated.

You walk down the road and you're becoming irritated of the water in its feathers. You spread open your wings not thinking about the pain in your wings and lower back. You flap them down like you are going to fly but don't-can't fly anywhere. A excruciating pain seeps into your skin and soon everywhere.

You carefully place your wings back on your back and let out a breath you haven't noticed you've held in. You look at the town and dread the days to come.

Edited.