98

Half an hour later, I stood in front of the large bed, wrapped in a cozy bathrobe and had Jin wrap my hair in a towel. He concentrated on wrapping the terrycloth around my head so that no strands were sticking out and I was protected from the massage oil. When he had finished, he looked into my eyes with a smile and then kissed the tip of my nose, which made me smile too.

"Which oil would you like? There's a rose or lily of the valley scent," he asked, holding the bottles in front of my nose. I sniffed them and then pointed to the second one, whereupon he put the other one away. He laid a large bath towel on the bed and then took off my bathrobe so that I could lie down comfortably. Lying on my stomach with my head on my arms, I heard him walking around the room, probably preparing everything so that he wouldn't have to get up during the massage or what came afterwards.

"This sight..." he enthused as he sat down on the bed with me, then ran his hands tenderly over my back, bottom and legs. This touch alone made me close my eyes with a sigh, and he hadn't even started yet. He let go of me briefly and I heard him open the cap of the bottle, then he dripped the pre-warmed oil onto my shoulder blade and rubbed it in skillfully. Then he kneaded my tense shoulders with first gentle, then slightly stronger pressure from his fingertips.

"Mmmmhhh" I moaned softly as he moved on to my sides, then back to my back until he reached my tailbone, where he rolled the balls of his hands over it, then stroked the curve of my bottom more than massaged it, while I kept breathing in and out slowly but deeply.

I loved the tingling sensation his long fingers left on my skin and sighed as he suddenly tightened his grip, kneading from my cheeks to my thighs. Grasping one thigh with his hands, he twisted and stretched my skin and the muscles underneath, working his way up above the knee and loosening my tense calf, then switching legs and coming back higher. The further up my leg he kneaded, the closer he got to my center, the faster my breathing became. Of course, he noticed this and didn't miss the opportunity to tease me with his skillful fingertips by stroking the inside of my thigh downwards again, which made me sigh in frustration. I felt his fingers move upwards again and this time he stroked the sensitive spot I longed for, which made me moan softly. He let his fingers circle briefly before suddenly turning me onto my back. Before I even realized what was happening, I felt his hot lips on mine, one hand landed on my breast, which he now also massaged tenderly and the other hand disappeared between my thighs again. He stroked me carefully and at the same time as his tongue, which was now playing challengingly with my own, he penetrated me with two fingers while his thumb exerted rubbing pressure on my pearl.

"Mmmmmhhhmmmm..." I gasped into his mouth as he rubbed my nipple between the thumb and forefinger of his other hand, feeling his lips pull upwards. He loved having me in his hand like this and didn't miss the opportunity to tease me further and continue the massage in this tension-building way. His constant movements made me more and more sensitive and impatient, I reared up a little to meet him more, until my legs began to tremble and I could no longer hold myself back and began to twitch under his fingers with a relieving climax.

He continued to stroke gently, teasing out the orgasm until I fell back into the pillow, breathing fast and my heart racing, exhausted, letting go of all tension and then being held tightly in his arms.

"I bet you'll sleep like a baby in my arms tonight." I heard him giggle.

"But you don't have any..." I started, but he shook his head.

"It doesn't matter... seeing you like this and keeping you in my arms all night is enough for me." he assured me before kissing me lovingly. As the oil had long since soaked into my skin, he covered us up and I snuggled up as close to him as I could, actually sleeping better than I had for a long time, feeling so safe and secure in his arms.