49

Taehyung was too shocked to react and didn't move, but when Jungkook started to kiss him gently, he closed his eyes. During the kiss, Jungkook sat on Tae's lap and pressed his upper body against the padded headboard of the bed. I stared at both of them spellbound and since this wasn't the first time I'd seen two of my ex-boyfriends making out and I was more than happy to see it this time too, I had to admit to myself that I must have developed a kink... My heart skipped a beat when Taehyung suddenly ran his hands through Jungkook's hair and pulled him closer. I scooted closer so that I could watch them better. By now they were kissing passionately, which made my heartbeat quicken as Jungkook felt for my hand and placed it on Taehyung's chest along with his own. I sighed in delight, which brought Taehyung back to reality and realized what he was doing. Gently, he pushed Jungkook away from him.

"No... no, what... Kookie? We have to stop... we can't hurt her..." he sounded confused. Jungkook started to giggle.

"Tae... Why don't you take a look at her? She doesn't look very hurt." he lifted my hand that was still resting on Tae's chest and Taehyung looked at my hand, then at me in surprise.

"Yah, I wasn't kidding about asking for the entrance fee back..." I complained with mock indignation, which now brought a rakish grin to Tae's face, dispelling the confused, disbelieving expression.

"Is that how it is? You just kiss Kookie, enjoy a show here... but what do you have to contribute? How come he gets rewarded but I don't?" he asked with a raised eyebrow, then pulled me to him, our lips just millimeters away from each other, I could feel his hot breath. My heart skipped two beats, his closeness made me go crazy inside, under his intense gaze, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up.

"You want a reward?" I asked him quietly, biting my lower lip.

"Well, I'd be in favor of that... It wouldn't be fair that I get to kiss you both and you don't." Jungkook said with a little demand in his voice. Which made Taehyung turn his head towards him curiously.

"You guys are serious, I'm not getting this wrong, am I?" we both nodded eagerly and Tae grinned.

"Unexpected, but not unwelcome... that I want you back in my arms, you know that... but Kookie... I thought I had to hold back and forget about all the butterflies you give me." He admitted and lifted me onto his lap so I was sitting directly on his middle, causing Jungkook to slide onto Tae's thigh. Now I was sandwiched between the two of them, but I definitely wasn't going to complain about that. Jungkook leaned his upper body so close to my back that he pushed me forward, my lips pressed against Taehyung's mouth. I gasped in surprise, but then quickly closed my eyes as Taehyung began to caress my lips. He moved with gentle pressure, then let his tongue out, tenderly tracing their contours, with a slight sigh I opened my mouth, only slightly, but immediately his tongue slipped into my mouth, lapping around mine as I now felt Jungkook's lips on my neck. He had pushed my hair to the side, leaving a trail of wet kisses that sent goose bumps down my spine. My hands, which were previously resting on Taehyung's chest, now wrapped around his neck, causing me to slide even closer to him, my breasts pressed against him so that he could surely feel my rapid heartbeat. Taehyung stroked my sides while Jungkook wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, inevitably causing both of their hands to meet and connect on my left side as well.

"How... how...far... do... you... go?" Tae asked breathlessly between wild kisses.

"Not much further, for starters." I replied as I briefly broke away from him. Of course I was enjoying this immensely right now, but I'd only had this unusual experience last night and I didn't want a threesome just yet... I wasn't yet aware of all these feelings that were constantly knocking my socks off, I had to sort them out and define them all for myself, but at the moment I only wanted one thing, to kiss and cuddle my two hot ex-boyfriends until I couldn't breathe.