28

We sat down on the bed and I didn't let go of my little brother, it felt so good to hold him, even though it broke my heart to see him crying like that.

"Hey... Kid, what's wrong? You're beside yourself..." I started talking after a few minutes.

"Noona... I missed you so much and now that I know it's my fault... I'm so unspeakably sorry. All these years I wondered why you just left like that, Eomma and Appa always blamed Tae but he didn't do anything Noona, I swear to you he didn't do anything.... he was always faithful and loyal to you... you don't even know how he suffered without you. We couldn't explain why you just ran away the day before the wedding. You weren't even available anymore, we didn't know anything..." he sobbed, then rubbed his nose with his sleeve and looked at me.

"Get to the point Yeonjun, tell me what really happened.... I saw Tae with my own eyes with the other one..." I demanded.

"Noona, there was no other... the girl in Tae's arms, that wasn't a Girl, that was me... with a wig..." I stared at him in horror, my eyes wide open.

"Explanation... right now." I looked at him sternly and he nodded in surrender.

Flashback Yeonjun Pov

"Hyung...since I get to be your best man and you don't want a bachelor party, how about we do a prank and shock the wedding guests. I want to see my parents sweat, they're always so mean to you. Wouldn't it be funny to see all these fine snobs when they can't get their mouths shut?" I suggested and saw Taehyung Hyung smirk.

"You'd still be too young to organize a bachelor party, let alone attend one..." he patted me on the back sympathetically.

"So watch out, at the speech, at dinner, Soobin suddenly comes running in while I'm praising you, he does have a crush on Noona, so he's a credible choice.... We write fake diaries in which we write how you supposedly only marry Noona for the money and how you cheat on her all the time. Then he'll play a video of you kissing someone else as proof... people will hyperventilate when they see that and think, oh god, and now the wedding has already happened and it's too late and Y/N Noona will then stand up, pretend she wants to hit you, but then kiss you instead and say, oh not so bad, let's just have an open marriage... How do you think our parents will freak out? I'm already laughing my ass off at their stupid faces." I giggled during my story and Tae Hyung laughed too.

"Okay, that sounds funny, but I'm not kissing anyone else just for the video. And... You have to tell your sister, you know, no contact between the bride and groom 24 hours before the wedding," he explained and I nodded happily.

With a lot of imagination we wrote a diary, laughing as we did so, and then left it on the dining table as we were going to meet Soobin to film us making out. I put on a fancy dress and a wig, looked really hot from behind, and so we made our way to Tae's parents' house, where we were going to shoot in the front garden so that Soobin could film us from across the street. We had to pull ourselves together so much while pretending, laughing all the time and starting all over again.

"Ah finally, that was good and now look intensely into the camera, hyung."

"Shit, I tried really hard, but there was a car on the road, I couldn't see Soobin... So let's do it again from the front..."

Y/N Pov

"I assume you were in the car... and I had forgotten to tell you before shooting, I thought it was enough to tell you in the evening... but you... you found the diaries, didn't you? You read about the flowers, Tae told me that you thought that Jimin was cheating on you because Tae always gave you flowers when he was with someone else... But... but Noona, the flowers from Hyung had always been a lovely gesture, he was always faithful to you... nothing was real that was in the diary.... it was all just a stupid wedding prank I made up..." he explained tearfully and I felt hot and cold inside... I had thrown away our life together, hurt all those men, experienced all that suffering because my brother was an oblivious jerk...

"Yeonjun... I'll give you a three second head start to save your life..."

----------------------

Merry christmas :)