75

Jimin's constant caresses made my eyes close again and again, it was just a wonderful feeling to feel his reassuring closeness. At some point Hobi sat down next to us, I heard a soft kissing noise and had to smile with my eyes closed, the two of them were so sweet together that it always warmed my heart. Although I still loved them both, I wasn't a bit jealous, on the contrary, I liked that they were so close. Suddenly I felt a pair of lips on mine, I knew immediately that they belonged to Hobi, he gave me the same loving kiss he had just given Jimin and then seemed to snuggle up to Jimin.

"Is she asleep?" he asked softly.

"I think so." Jimin whispered back.

"She's so cute, I could bite her cheek." Hobi then said and Jimin giggled.

"Please don't, you'll wake her up," he objected.

"But today is actually my date..." sulked Hoseok.

"You can still do it tomorrow, just let her rest a bit today." Jimin suggested in a gentle voice and I immediately heard Hoseok sigh.

"I just can't refuse you, you're just as cute as she is... Come here, I'll bite your cheek." he growled in a raspy voice, which made Jimin's bell-like laughter sound a little louder.

"Hyung..." moaned Jimin, who was now rubbing his cheek, while I watched them with half-open eyes and had to stifle a laugh. When they had calmed down again, I quickly closed my eyes again, because I didn't want to draw attention to myself now, their cute little couple interactions were far too interesting for me right now.

"Alright, we'll postpone the date until tomorrow, but today... we'll have to figure something out, I want to keep her to ourselves tonight... Or do you really want to share her?" Hobi now asked.

"How are you going to keep Yoongi and the two youngest away, please? Jin is no problem, he'll take care of Namjoon... but the others have been looking for her for so long... I'd also feel bad if we were selfish now." Jimin explained and Hobi sighed again.

"Sometimes you have to be a little selfish, baby... you're way too good-natured." he said.

"So are you, hyung." Jimin laughed.

"Yeah, but not right now..." pouting, he leaned forward and stroked my cheek.

"What if I just talk to the others and then sleep over tonight?" I suggested and they both got so scared that they bumped their heads together, which meant I couldn't hold back my giggles.

"How... how long have you been awake?" Hobi asked me in horror.

"I've never slept, just dozed a bit... so..." I began.

"So, did you hear our plan and uncover our secret...? Hyung... what do we do with her now?" asked Jimin with a grin.

"She knows too much... we have to take her out." Hobi said very seriously. I looked at them wide-eyed, waiting to see what was coming next, when they suddenly started tickling me. I snorted and squirmed, trying not to choke as I could hardly breathe from laughing.

"Hahaha help... hahahaha... save me..." I burst out between fits of laughter and the door was already ripped open and Jungkook and Taehyung came rushing in, ready to defend me from a dragon at any time, but then stopped, irritated as there seemed to be no danger.

"So... who do we help now?" asked Taehyung, perplexed as to whether he should save me or join in.

"The team that wins... For sure." Jungkook explained with a grin.

"But, if we help her, then it's three of us against two, so we'd be the winning team." Taehyung pondered aloud.

"Whoever saves me gets a kiss!" I shouted as I tried to fight back, but laughingly failed because Jimin and Hobi just wouldn't stop. But my promise instantly brought life to the other two, they pounced on their hyungs and soon enough, we were a laughing bunch of people rolling around on the bed.

"I think... we're not putting the cups within their reach." we heard Jin say, standing in the doorway.

"Yeah, and we'll put a good shot of rum in our cups." came Yoongi's slightly irritated voice...