47

My brother gave me a dirty look and didn't seem to agree with what I had to say,

"You can't just..." he started to protest, but was interrupted.

"Please... don't make it worse, you've already messed up enough." Tae interrupted him. Yeonjun opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something else, but when he met Taehyung's gaze, he closed it again. Sulking, he turned to his food and ignored us both. I had lost my appetite, so I pushed my plate to the center of the table, where my brother greedily pulled it in front of him.

"I'm going to my room..." I informed him, but before I was even out the door, I heard a chair being hurriedly pushed away from the table and Taehyung came after me.

"Wait, can I come with you?" he asked hopefully and I nodded. Not only could I not disappoint him any more, but I also missed him so much that it really hurt to see him but not be as close to him as we always were. Since I no longer hated him, since all that anger was gone, the desire to just throw myself into his arms every time I saw him was almost unbearable. If I was honest, it was hard not to just forget everything and curl up on his lap crying.

"Netflix and cuddle?" he suggested, his eyes shining, he looked so cute, I couldn't have refused him at that moment.

"Sure." I replied with a smile and he took the remote and lay down on my bed, opening his arms to make room for me, which I immediately took as an opportunity to snuggle up to him. We lay there for four episodes of the drama he had turned on without talking or moving, far too much enjoying the warmth we were giving each other. At some point, the door opened and Jungkook came in, saw us lying on the bed and wanted to leave straight away.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt..." he said and turned back to the door.

"Kookie... Don't you want to watch with us?" asked Taehyung, which totally surprised me, but Jungkook's eyes lit up and he sat down on the bed, leaning back and resting his head on my hip, where Taehyung immediately started stroking his hair. I was totally taken aback, I had noticed that they seemed to have become friends, but it looked more like they were very close. I decided not to inquire further, instead I smiled happily, because this way I could cuddle with both of them without feeling guilty. Besides, Taehyung was always rather reserved towards others, so the fact that he behaved so naturally and affectionately towards someone who wasn't me or Yeonjun was unusual, so I was all the more pleased. After three more episodes, Jungkook had fallen asleep and slowly slid off me, lying next to us on the bed and pulling a cute pout in his sleep. Taehyung looked at him with a smile, raised his index finger to Kookie's mouth and gently traced his lips. When he noticed my irritated look, he quickly pulled his hand away and looked away, caught. I giggled at his slightly pink cheeks.

"Well... that was pretty sweet just now..." I said and he hid his face against my neck, where he inhaled deeply.

"You don't smell like you used to..." he remarked.

"Is that bad?" I asked and felt him shake his head.

"No... you smell like kookie..." he explained and continued sniffing, which tickled me.

"That's because we used the same shampoo.... And he's got me addicted to the fabric softener he uses." I replied, still laughing because he wouldn't stop.

"Thanks, Kookie... that smells really good." he murmured, pressing a small kiss to my neck.

"Hmm... Tae..." I sighed as I felt his lips on my skin. Jungkook had woken up by now and was watching us, a thought occurred to me and I grinned at Jungkook.

"Do you want to sniff Kookie too then?" I asked him, still oblivious to the fact that Jungkook was noticing everything.

"Oh, I do that all the time, we share a room... As soon as he's asleep, I snuggle up to him and sniff as much as I want." he admitted candidly, while Jungkook raised an eyebrow in amusement and I giggled.