50

Yoongi Pov

Just like in the morning, I opened the door again and came in to call her for dinner. Again, I saw a similar sight. Snuggled up together, arms and legs tangled and knotted together, with the comforter over them, they had all fallen asleep while watching movies. Taehyung was lying on his back, Y/N was sleeping completely on top of him and Jungkook was hugging both of them from the side.

"So really now... why doesn't anyone here ever tell me? I want to cuddle too, why doesn't anyone here let me?" I complained without them even realizing it. Jin hadn't cuddled me after I'd kissed him either... Instead, he had apologized, overwhelmed, that he had to think and had disappeared into the forest... He hadn't returned yet, which worried me a little. He was the closest to me after Y/N, even though I didn't like him at first, I had taken the eldest into my heart first and by now I didn't want to think him out of my life. He looked after me so sweetly, worried about me, which was mostly unnecessary.

Yes, I was different, I was strange, I didn't need so many people to be happy, but these people here, I needed them, I wanted them, all seven of them... It was strange, because before I only ever wanted them around me, but now I was happy to have changed my view a bit. I seemed dismissive and cold to most people, but I was just as needy of love as everyone else and I didn't see the point of always being excluded here anymore, so I climbed into bed and lay on Taehyung's other side, following Jungkook's example of hugging them both, resting my arm on the youngest's. Smiling, I closed my eyes, lulled by the warmth that the three of them radiated, and after a few minutes I wanted to get up again to wake everyone up, but I had fallen asleep faster than I ever had in my life.

Hoseok Pov

"Where are they? Yoongi went up to call them for dinner twenty minutes ago, even he's not back," complained Namjoon, who was sitting at the table with Jimin and me, staring at the food that was losing more and more of its steaming heat.

"Don't worry hyung, they'll come down. Have any of you seen Jin or Yeonjun?" Jimin then asked worriedly, as the two of them hadn't come to eat either.

"Jin is still out walking and Yeonjun wanted to meet a friend," I explained and Jimin nodded understandingly.

"I want to eat now, I'm not waiting anymore." Namjoon snorted.

"I'll go and see..." I said and stood up. I always took the stairs two steps at a time, which was pretty easy with my long legs, so I climbed faster without any effort and wasn't even out of breath. I was missing my workout, so I took every opportunity to get my heart rate up a bit. I remembered the pulse-raising activities from last night and grinned with satisfaction, but as soon as I got to Y/N's room, the grin disappeared again and gave way to an expression of astonishment.

There they were, all four of them, sleeping peacefully... Yoongi's face had such a blissfully relaxed expression that it would be a sin to wake him up. He looked so cute, so different from usual, it really warmed my heart. Suddenly, two arms wrapped around my waist from behind and Jimin put his head on my shoulder to see what was going on in the room. His giggle sounded so sweet to my ears, which immediately brought another smile to my lips.

"Oh no, how cute.... Everyone's cuddling and even Yoongi hyung is lying there like he's a little cuddly kitten." He whispered, probably not wanting to wake anyone up.

"Come on, Jiminie, let's let them sleep, if they get hungry, they'll wake up for sure. Let's eat, we can come back here later and smuggle ourselves in," I suggested and heard him laugh softly.

"I won't miss out on that, group cuddling... I love physical contact... Being cuddled up to from all sides... a dream." he enthused and I couldn't stop myself from pulling him into my arms and kissing him tenderly.

"You don't know how much I love you, Minie... I'm so glad we met..." I whispered happily as I released him again. His eyes lit up brightly as he rubbed his nose against mine.

"I'm no different, hyung."