77

As soon as we arrived in Yoongi's room, which he shared with Jin, he pushed me gently but firmly onto his bed and Jin landed next to me straight away. He looked so startled when he noticed Yoongi's penetrating gaze on us. I knew what to expect, I had been with Yoongi long enough to know how hot this was going to get.

"Kiss each other." he ordered, just standing in front of us, waiting and watching. Jin swallowed, but when I nodded to him, giving my consent, he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close, hungrily placing his lips on mine. Before I closed my eyes, I saw Yoongi licking his lips in anticipation, how I had missed it when he demanded everything he wanted from me, rewarding me with incredible passion, giving me so much sensual pleasure. Jin's tongue opened my lips, slipped into my mouth and immediately took over, oh... he really thought he could have the upper hand here? I laughed inwardly because Yoongi would dominate him in seconds if he just wanted to.

"Takeher clothes off, Jin." We heard and I noticed Jin's hesitation as Yoongi just left the hyung off, if he complained he would surely be punished, somehow I hoped he would say something but he let it happen and grabbed the hem of my shirt, letting go of me for a second before pulling it over my head. His eyes slid over my body, glistening as he saw that I was unhooking my own bra.

"Stop... let him do it." Yoongi said sternly and I lowered my hands to my lap, waiting dutifully... I was a good girl, I wanted to be rewarded, I knew what was coming.... poor Jin, no one had warned him, he would make mistakes and I was looking forward to that.

Skilfully unhooking the bra clip and slipping the straps over my shoulder, Jin simply threw it to the floor before undoing the button of my jeans and then hastily pulling them off my legs. I was lying there in just my panties when Yoongi finally got moving and joined us on the bed. His hands slid over my upper body, wrapped around my breasts and I let my head fall back into my neck, sighing softly.

"The panties Jin... With your teeth." Yoongi demanded now, pushing me back by the shoulder until my head landed gently on the pillow before he kissed me briefly, leaving me slightly frustrated and pouting as his lips broke away from me again, but he was far too eager to see what the eldest, was doing to me. He just kissed my belly button, licked his tongue to the hem of my white lace panties, then took them between his teeth and carefully pulled them down. I lifted my hips slightly to make it easier for him and when he was at the level of my thighs, my exposed womanhood right in front of his face, radiating heat from arousal, he couldn't resist and let go of the garment to dip his tongue into it and lick it once.

"Hmmm Jinnnn..." I moaned slightly, hearing Yoongi click his tongue.

"Who let you do that? You don't cost anything here without my permission.... Come here and give me what you stole from her." he then demanded, pulling Jin towards him by the collar, licking his lips before placing his mouth on Jin's, cravingly probing his tongue with his as he gasped into the kiss, not expecting Yoongi's dominance. they kissed over me while I was naked, both of them still fully clothed, which just turned me on like crazy because it made me feel exposed. I bit my lower lip and watched Yoongi undo the buttons of Jin's shirt without letting go of it, which made him do the same to him. The view I had was perfect, Jin's lightly tanned, muscular torso was the first thing I saw before Yoongi's paler skin followed, defined but not too much, both looking velvety soft, making me struggle not to touch them... but unless Yoongi specifically said I could, I didn't do anything. The two of them disengaged, Yoongi pushed Jin backwards so that he fell onto the bed and looked at me promptly.

"Sit in front of his face, we don't want to stop him from doing what he just wanted to do," he said with a grin and I did what he wanted me to do, sat down on Jin's chest with my legs apart and slid as close to him as possible. As soon as I was close enough, I felt Jin's tongue exploring me, not missing a millimeter, which made me gasp in delight. Yoongi knelt behind Jin's head, facing me at eye level, leaned forward and kissed me until my knees went weak. While Yoongi now kissed along my neck down to my breasts, where he alternately sucked on both nipples, Jin let his tongue circle my clitoris, sending waves of pleasure through my body. The double stimulation from both of them almost made me go crazy. When Jin grabbed my bottom with his hands and pulled me even closer to him, I was on the verge of cumming. Yoongi noticed this and let go of me, opened his pants and pulled them down to his knees along with his boxer shorts. His hardness was now free in front of me and I stared at him with my mouth open... how much I had missed his cock...