Chapter 64

Since the beginning of love, Tzuyu has never been alone in festivals, either with her lover, or with a girl she just met but intends to develop. It is indeed a little uncomfortable to be alone after returning home tonight.

But if you stay, you have to spend the night with a wolf, and the style of painting doesn't seem right. Tzuyu looked at Sana hesitantly, and the latter immediately swore, "Don't worry, I won't touch you."

After a pause, she added with a smile: "You are welcome to touch me."

Tzuyu pulled out her hand, opened a safe distance, and said calmly: "Don't worry, I won't touch you either."

"What's wrong?" Sana scratched her head and said, "Look at my  face, devil-like figure, and pure and sweet temperament..."

Tzuyu still reluctantly listened to the first few sentences, but when she heard the last sentence, she couldn't help frowning and interrupted her: "Won't your conscience hurt?"

Sana laughed: "Pure and sweet is really too much, no matter how I look at it, I am the all-powerful Girl, so to change the word...how about Queen Chou personal lover?"

Seeing her running the train with her mouth full again, Tzuyu turned off the light, got into bed, and made a clear gesture that I'm going to sleep and you don't want to make noise.

The room was pitch black, only the light in the bathroom was still on, and a little light came through the crack in the door.

The sound insulation effect here is good, the room is very quiet, the weak wind from the central air conditioner is not noisy, on the contrary, it has the hypnotic effect of white noise.

In the silence, Tzuyu heard the person in the next bed make an extremely bold guess: "You don't want to have anything to do with me, maybe it's because...you actually like Little Jichu, right?"

Sana felt that her idea was quite reasonable, childhood sweethearts, childhood sweethearts, and work in the same hospital, it is not impossible for them to fall in love with each other for a long time. And she didn't realize that she had different thoughts about Jisoo at first, but when she realized it was too late, the other party fell in love with Jennie.

She is proud and does not allow herself to intervene; she is gentle and forces herself to send blessings as a good friend; she is dejected and unable to start a new relationship with others.

What a sadomasochistic love affair, Sana was almost moved to tears, and was about to raise her hand to wipe the wet corners of her eyes, when suddenly an unknown object flew towards her and hit her on the head with a bang.

Sana was hit so hard that her eyes were staring, her head was buzzing, she groped to find the murder weapon, she pressed it, oh, it was a pillow.

Saba hugged the pillow and shouted aggressively: "Murder your own Wife!"

Tzuyu was so angry that she threw another pillow over in the air: "I see that you are not sober, so help you sober up!"

Her eyes adapted to the darkness, and she saw a black shadow flying towards her in a blur. Sana bent over to dodge it nimbly, and the pillow passed her and slammed on the wardrobe door behind the bed, making a heavy muffled sound.

"Are you really angry?" Sana didn't dare to joke anymore, put away her playful smile, and asked seriously: "Then why? I sent it to your bed for nothing, but you don't want it."

"I'm not Nurse, but I'm not scumbag enough to eat everything." Tzuyu's voice was muffled, "You gave me the first time, you'll regret it..."

Sana was very surprised: "No way, your skills are so poor?!"