Chapter 10

{Director Kim is going to give a lecture!.}

It seems that it is not good to judge a person within a few days of contact. But from Jisoo performance in the past two days, Jennie has decided in her heart that she is a good child.

Work quietly, obey the work arrangement of your superiors, help patients change their dressings after surgery without complaining, stay up late and work overtime without being tired.

In addition to these, Jisoo has a very good personality and is very warm and friendly to everyone in Corey. After eating by herself, she can think that others are still hungry. Every time she appear in the duty room, she must have food in her hand.

No wonder everyone loves her.

Even if Jennie doesn't hear things outside the window, it's hard to ignore the voice of the people in Corey called "Little Jichu", and she has to listen to it dozens or hundreds of times in a day. And they called Jisoo in a tone that was obviously much more affectionate than calling herself.

Young people call her Director Kim, older people call her Jennie, and those at the same level have no fixed title, but sometimes they call her Dr. Kim respectfully.

Others also nicknamed her, and she knew it was "Master Jennie", but it was obviously not a positive term.

It probably means that she has a cold face always frightening with a straight face. This is how Jennie interpreted it.

She remembered that she was not like this before, before...

The ringtone of the mobile phone interrupted Jennie memories, and she picked up the mobile phone to answer. "I'm Jennie...Dean, what's the matter?...Tomorrow afternoon?...Okay, no problem."

Putting down her phone, Jennie didn't have the time to think about anything else. She had to get ready for a new task, otherwise she would have to stay up until midnight.

-----------

Early on Sunday morning, at 7:30, Jisoo stepped into the cafeteria at the usual time. There was a long queue at the window selling steamed stuffed buns, Jisoo trotted over, just stood still, when someone patted her shoulder from behind. Turning her head, she saw Tzuyu with a pair of panda eyes.

She pointed to a table next to her and said, "I've already bought it, come and eat."

When the two sat down, Jisoo looked around. On the table were double servings of millet porridge, big steamed stuffed buns, and two fragrant tea eggs. She grabbed an egg, tapped it on the edge of the bowl, and asked while peeling the skin, "Why are you suddenly so kind and offered to buy me breakfast?"

"As an older sister, how can I just can't care about my younger sister because she doesn't bring me food because she is ignorant?" Tzuyu said a few words and told the truth: "I called you yesterday to see if you don't like me. angry? I didn't mean to let you go. It's really a problem. The patient's condition was really not good yesterday. He was rescued once in the afternoon and again in the middle of the night. After that, I didn't dare to sleep anymore and stared at him all night."

No wonder the dark circles are so heavy, Jisoo nodded, took a bite of the egg, and said vaguely: "Well, I know, I don't blame you."

"The movie you watched with Director Kim yesterday?" Tzuyu asked, remembering that WeChat message.

"Yeah, it rained heavily later, and Master sent me home."

"Well, Director Kim is really nice to you." Tzuyu took a sip of porridge slowly, wiped her mouth, and said, "I heard that your Director Kim is very indifferent, I didn't expect to be very polite to you, is it because you invited her to watch a movie?"