Chapter 56

Director Park was silent for a long time, as if he was recalling whether Jennie had shown this tendency in the past, and after a long time, he showed his original expression.

It's no wonder that the backbone of all departments in the hospital have all failed, no wonder Jennie is  popular among girls, no wonder she is in her thirties without any romance rumors.

It turned out to be because of this.

Director Park showed a regretful expression: "I understand."

Jennie hummed lightly, as expected he must have been disappointed.

Director Park put away the pile of useless materials, and said sadly: "You should have said it earlier, so that we can help you find the right partner earlier. Look, it has been delayed for so many years."

Jennie raised her head in astonishment: "Director, do you...don't mind?"

"What do I care about? How do you say that, love doesn't distinguish between nationality, age and gender, right?" Director Park stayed with the new and new people in the university for a long time, and learned a lot of trendy sayings. "You don't have to worry about what other people think, you live your own life, just be happy, if others talk behind their backs, treat them as flies."

Contrary to the expected effect, Jennie was in shock and couldn't answer.

Director Park opened up the chatter box, and said to himself: "Girls are also very nice, careful, and love others. You have a car and a house, you have strong professional skills, and your appearance and character are not to be picky. Speaking out, those who have girls of the right age at home are  crazy about it."

"At that time, it will be troublesome to be picky. You first think about what you like. The teachers are good, the civil servants are also good, and colleagues are fine. What kind of work is secondary. The important thing is to get along with you. You are too Be quiet, don't say anything on your mind, it's best to find someone who complements you, lively, generous, polite, kind, warm and gentle, just like..."

Director Park stroked his chin and thought for a while. "It's good to be like Jisoo."

Suddenly, Jennie's heart surged, and a smile inadvertently crept to the corner of her mouth: "She's fine."

Director Park has been a leader for decades, and he has developed the ability to read his face and mind. Seeing the unconcealable sweetness in Jennie expression, he immediately guessed something.

As if he had solved some difficult problem, Director Park sighed easily, stood up, and smoothed the wrinkles on his trousers. "Okay, I also know what you think, so don't worry about it. You can rest at ease and don't rush back to work. I'll go first."

Three days later, Jennie was discharged from the hospital, and Jisoo specially took an hour off to pick her up.

After being hospitalized for more than half a month, colleagues sent a lot of nutritional supplements, and Jisoo helped move them to the car. She couldn't help laughing when she thought of the scene of the two of them lifting the apple together.

Seeing her staring at the elevator door, Jennie asked, "What are you thinking?"

Jisoo tilted the nutritional gift box hanging on her arm, and said with a smile: "Last time in the community, I was regarded as a fruit shop by my neighbors. Will Master's neighbors regard me as a health product seller this time?"

Jennie also laughed and asked, "Have you finished eating the apples?"

"It's still early, Kuma and I eat very hard every day, and we only eat a small half."