Chapter 4

{The Sunny Doll Appears}

Jisoo walked into the cardiac surgery outpatient room worriedly, clutching her chest. "Doctor, I suddenly had a heart attack when I was shopping."

"Come here." A cold voice came from the examination room next door, and a plain white hand opened the curtain, revealing a slightly thin silhouette inside.

It's a female doctor.

"Come and lie down." The female doctor asked, "What's wrong?"

"Chest tightness, out of breath." Jisoo replied.

The female doctor took the stethoscope, put the chest piece on Jisoo chest through a thin layer of T-shirt, and listened intently.

Jisoo glanced over secretly, and saw a section of snow-white neck, the sporadic hair on the neck was slightly raised, stretching gently in the warm light of spring.

She was wearing a light blue mask, so she couldn't see clearly. But her voice is beautiful, like the clear sound of wintersweet falling on the snow-melting stream.

"Have you often stayed up late recently? Do you have a cold?" The female doctor put away her stethoscope and asked.

Jisoo nodded: "I'm taking cold medicine, I stayed up late yesterday to catch up with homework, and today I got up early to go out and play."

"There's nothing wrong with your heart. It's just a short-term discomfort caused by a cold and staying up late. Pay attention to rest." The female doctor took off her mask and smiled slightly. "Just continue to take cold medicine, go back."

"Oh." Jisoo was a little shy, because...the other party was a very beautiful female doctor.

Her eyes fell on her breastplate. On the clean white background, there were three lines of azure words-

Department of Cardiac Surgery, First Affiliated Hospital, intern, Jennie Kim.

"Aww~~~Aww~~~"

Jisoo was awakened by the husky's wolf howl piercing her eardrums, and turned over in a daze. The professional book on her chest fell off the bed with a bang and hit the ground.

Jisoo woke up completely, reached out and groped on the bedside table, grabbed the phone, and turned off the alarm clock. ghost cries and wolf howls were instantly silenced, and the whole world became quiet.

Glancing at the time, Jisoo quickly jumped up at 6:30, washed and changed clothes, carried professional books heavier than a brick, and the notes made last night, and rushed out the door like the wind.

A few seconds later, she hurriedly opened the door and came back, took out honey from the refrigerator, put it in a bag, and made sure nothing was left behind, before closing and locking the door with confidence.

At 7:10, Jisoo stepped into the cafeteria of the First Affiliated Hospital. Quickly finished eating two meat buns, an egg, and a cup of soy milk, and packed a few breakfasts, ready to feed the stomachs of those who are off the night shift.

At 7:35, Jisoo walked into the cardiac surgery ward. When passing by the doctor's duty room, Jisoo casually glanced inside, but was surprised to find that Jennie had already arrived.

As a newcomer, Jisoo is very diligent. She has always been the first to arrive at the Department of Cardiac Surgery. I didn't expect Jennie to be more dedicated. She got off work so late last night, but she was the first to arrive today.