Chapter 39

couple? A pair of what? Master and apprentice?

There were more than 30 replies to that layer of comments, and Jisoo opened it strangely.

[I also have this feeling, and finally saw someone said it when I turned here! 】

【Aw! I think it's a couple too! The doctor in the middle stood shyly in the arms of the doctor on the left, who was still hugging her. 】

[Where is the hug? Look at  with your rotten eyes. 】

[Directly above the picture, there is a picture and the truth. 】

This sentence was followed by a picture comment. Jisoo opened it and saw that it was a partially enlarged picture of the group photo. Her shoulder was highlighted. When she looked carefully, she saw a finger that seemed to be exposed but not exposed on her shoulder.

The skin color that almost blended with the white coat was obviously Jennie's hand.

So when the photo was taken, Master was hugging me? The corners of Jisoo's mouth could not help but rise.

Sana reposted that Weibo post. Her fans cared much more about Jennie than Yeri. About the relationship between Jennie and Jisoo, the comment area has already been discussed in full swing.

Sana was overjoyed watching it: "Hey, little Jichu, what should you do if they all stand by you? But I think, if Master Kim cold temperament is thrown down by the barking little milk dog, it will be quite touching. "

"I don't understand what you're talking about." Jisoo suddenly stood up, picked up the plate and ran away, afraid that she would see the crimson cloud on her face if she took a step too late.

As an Internet addicted girl, she naturally understands what is going on. She usually watches online dramas, and the male-male-two or female-female-two in them have an ambiguous atmosphere beyond friendship. She will also join in the fun and follow netizens.

But, that's a character in the play, you can do whatever you want, it's just a brain hole. What kind of person is Jenie, who is so sunny and snowy, with high mountains and flowing water, she dare not flirt, she feels that she is not worthy.

A group photo with shoulders can cause netizens to discuss, which shows that I have a very close relationship with Master, which of course makes people very happy. However, the one who can really stand side by side with Master must be someone who is so good, so good that I can't even imagine it.

Lost, lost completely.

The excitement just flowed away like sand, Jisoo let out a long sigh of loss, her heart was sour, as if lemon juice had been splashed all over her body, it penetrated the skin, and penetrated into the bottom of her heart.

Jisoo has been working hard recently, and she feels that she has made great progress, but at this moment, the frustration returns, and she is listless all afternoon.

Although mourning, the work that should be done is not sloppy at all. After work, Jisoo went to the laboratory to do odd jobs as usual, packed meals from the small restaurant at the entrance of the First Affiliated Hospital, and brought them to the laboratory.

On weekends, the staff were not around, so Jisoo moved the mountain of materials to the side, cleared out a table, arranged the meals, and asked Jennie to cook.

Jennie stared at the computer, concentrating on reading the thesis, when she heard Jisoo calling her, she answered without getting up. Jisoo urged her several times, but she didn't see her coming, so she sat next to her to see what she was researching, and was so fascinated that she didn't even eat.