Chapter 38

Jisoo was very spineless, she was coaxed away with a few words, her little face was flushed, and she ran to the single room for rounds full of energy.

The first room is Yeri ward. Seeing Jisoo, Yeri burst into laughter and asked, "Doctor Jisoo, did you put on too much blush today? Why are you blushing like a monkey's butt?"

"I didn't use blush, this is..." Jisoo covered her cheeks and made an excuse, "This is a sign of good blood circulation, which means I am healthy."

Yeri eyes revealed five big characters, I believe you are monkey.

The assistant girl still loves  own artist today, and said in a choked voice: "You don't understand, this is a sunburn makeup that is popular in Europe. It is very unique and has a photographic memory. I will try it for you some other day."

Yeri: "Are you crazy? I'm taking the route of **** royal sister, not the route of ghosts and spirits, okay?"

"Trying other styles will make fans' eyes shine. Aren't you planning to solo and sing rock at the concert? This makeup must be perfect." The assistant looked determined.

"Really?" Yeri was moved, and she took the initiative to ask: "What kind of sunburn makeup? Show me a picture."

The assistant handed over the phone, and the two of them put their heads together and muttered. Jennie walked in, saw this scene, and said: "It seems that she is recovering well, are you going to be discharged from the hospital today?"

Hearing Jennie's voice, Yeri immediately raised her head, her eyes gleaming. "Director Kim, you're here! I haven't seen you for a long time, I'm already withered, I may need to trouble you to treat me for a few more days."

The assistant retorted: "What nonsense are you talking about? Director Kim comes to make ward rounds every day. You haven't withered yet. I see that you've become healthy and fat in the past few days in the hospital."

"Who do you think is fat? I haven't gotten out of bed for several days and have Diet."

The two started arguing again, Jennie turned a deaf ear to it, and quietly checked Yeri various indicators, and concluded: "You are recovering well and can be discharged from the hospital."

Yeri made a bitter face, she also knew that she was eating well, so she was sure to be in good health and could be discharged from the hospital, but after leaving the hospital, she would not be able to see Jennie.

In order to shorten the hospital stay and not delay the concert, she deliberately chose to undergo robotic surgery, but she was alive and kicking in three days. She really wanted to take a closer look at  Pulse, but she just made up excuses that she was dizzy and the wound hurt, and she delayed for another two days.

Yeei repeated the old trick, clutching her chest and frowning : "Director Kim, I feel tightness in my chest. Maybe my heart hasn't grown well yet. I'd better stay here for a few more days."

After the operation, an endoscope was used to check her heart. There was no problem with her heart. Jennie naturally saw through her poor acting skills, but she didn't expose it. Instead, she said, "You said before that you wanted to take a photo with me?"

"Yes, but you refused at the time, saying that you would wait until I was discharged from the hospital." Thinking of this, Yeri had a premonition, and hurriedly asked, "Can Director Kim take a photo with me?"

"Today is fine, tomorrow I will be on a business trip for a few days."

The implication is that if you don't go to the hospital today, you won't have a chance to take a group photo. Yeri quickly understood what she meant, and immediately changed her words, stating that she would be discharged from the hospital immediately, and urged the assistant to go through the discharge procedures now.