Chapter 26

The next morning, Jisoo walked from the subway station to the main entrance of the hospital as usual. From a distance, she saw a group of people around the entrance of the hospital and three police cars parked on the side of the road.

Jisoo felt strange, and took a closer look, and saw a dozen strong men in sackcloth and filial piety kneeling in front of the door, someone was moving the speakers out of the van, and two people were hanging banners with black letters on a white background.

This battle, at first glance, is a professional medical trouble.

Eyelids twitched, and Jisoo panicked, probably because of the incident at the outpatient clinic yesterday.

I wanted to stay a little longer to look at the name on the banner to confirm if it was the patient from yesterday. The police came over to maintain order and signaled to the crowd what to do and go instead of standing at the door blocking the road.

120 The ambulance was stuck in the courtyard and couldn't get out. The driver honked anxiously, but more and more people gathered around to watch the excitement, and the emergency passage was blocked.

The guard tried to evacuate the flow of people with a loudspeaker: "People who come to see a doctor or go to work should go through the west gate, and ambulances will go through the east gate."

The scene was chaotic. Seeing that it was almost time to go to work, Jisoo couldn't stay, and with a lump in her heart, she turned and walked towards the west door.

After the shift was over, Jisoo followed Jennie to make a ward round. Two unfamiliar faces came to the cardiac surgery ward and asked straight to the point: "Is the doctor in charge of rescuing Kim Hanbin yesterday present? We are from the medical department. Let's find out about the situation."

Jisoo's heart skipped a beat.

Although she had learned how to deal with medical disputes, Jisoo was instinctively afraid when it happened to her.

Her lips were dry and her throat was hoarse, Jisoo struggled to force out her voice: "Yes..."

"I'll go with you."

Jennie took off the stethoscope, put the medical records into Jisoo's hands, and instructed: "You take the 9-bed patient for preoperative examination."

"Master..." Jisoo walked out following Jennie.

Jennoe raised her hand to stop her, then turned around and said, "It's nothing, go get busy."

"But, it's me..." Before Jisoo finished speaking, she was suddenly grabbed by the people behind.

Sana deliberately raised the volume to overwhelm her voice. "Take the patient to register quickly, there will be more people waiting in line."

The people in the medical department didn't expect Jennie to stand up, with a flustered expression. "Director Kim...this..."

Jennie's expression was indifferent. "Let's go."

Jennie watched  Jisoo walk away from the medical staff, and asked anxiously, "Why is it Master?"

Sana gave her a wink, indicating that there are patients around, and she should not speak casually, and then replied in a low voice: "Your signature is invalid, and the death record is signed by Jennie's name."

Jisoo's eyes were shaken by the shock. "Is something going to happen, master?"

"No." Sana patted Jisoo on the shoulder, telling her not to be so nervous. "Normal operation."

This sentence made all the patients and family members present laugh out loud, and they all said, "Dr.Minotazki is so calm, I'm afraid she will encounter medical trouble every few days."