Chapter 8

{It's okay, I'll see you off.}

Soon the movie tickets were checked in, and the two sat down. Jisoo took out the 3D glasses that she had bought before collecting the tickets, wiped them with a wet towel, and then wiped off the water with a dry paper towel before handing them to Jennie.

Jennie thanked her, and took out a bottle of disposable disinfectant. "Remember to wash your hands before you eat later."

The movie theater is tightly sealed, and the ventilation is entirely dependent on the air conditioner. It receives a large number of customers every day, and the cleaning staff only sweep the floor. As for the seats, it is impossible for someone to wipe them.

This theater has not been open for a long time, and the sanitation is acceptable, but for some old theaters, every time Jennie finished watching, there was a layer of dust hidden under her fingernails, so she got into the habit of carrying disinfectant with her.

"Okay, thank you master." Jisoo took it and put it on her lap. Master's occupational disease is a bit serious, and her degree of cleanliness is even more exaggerated than her own.

The hall was completely dark, the screen lit up, and the commercials began to play. Jennie took out a large silk scarf from her handbag, spread it around her shoulders.

"Is Master cold?" Jisoo asked.

"One thing, the weather forecast says that there will be heavy rain today, and the temperature may drop." Jennie replied softly.

"Will it rain? When I went out, I saw that the sun was quite bright."

"The forecast is not necessarily accurate."

The auditorium slowly quieted down, and the feature film started. The two stopped chatting and put on their glasses to enjoy the film.

The movie is really good, the pace is fast, and the plot is very attractive. Because astronomical scientists are invited as consultants, there are not too many loopholes in the logic of the background setting. The post-editing is very good. The magnificent interstellar battle scenes are accompanied by passionate music, which makes people feel passionate.

When I get excited, my body gets hot, and then I feel that the air conditioner in the cinema hall is turned on too hard, making it a bit cold.

Jisoo was wearing a suspender skirt, and her skin exposed to the air was stimulated by the heat inside and the cold outside, causing a lot of goose bumps. Jisoo couldn't help crossing her arms, rubbing against each other to generate heat.

Suddenly, an object with body temperature gently covered her.

Jisoo lowered her head to see that it was the silk scarf around Jennie's shoulders. Warm and smooth to the touch, it is a satin woven from silk.

Because it is wide, it is nearly two meters long when fully unfolded, so it can cover two people without feeling narrow.

An ink lotus leaf stalk leisurely leaps on the satin surface, and stretches along the plain white silk to the tip of Jennie hair.

The fierce interstellar battle is over, the invading party is defeated, and the spaceship is driven away. The bulkhead reflects the moonlight, and the stars and silver lights are reflected in the vast night sky.

Jennie noticed that the people around her were looking at her, so she also turned her head to look at Jisoo.

The black lenses reflect the light from the screen, like the whole Milky Way falling into the eyes, clear and bright, and see through to the bottom.