Chapter 37

Jisoo felt very wronged, I am a beautiful girl like a flower, how can I look like a silly drooling dog?

Save the Maltese dog with Jennie head portrait locally and send it to the weather forecast group of the cardiac surgery department. Jisoo begged the masses to uphold justice.

Jusoo near the water tower:【Does this dog look like me? Nothing like it, right? 】

The old aunt who just wants to eat cookies: [This photo is well taken, it's just you! 】

Jihyo, who wanted to hit tofu: [Like! The similarity as yours. 】

Jisoo, who is near the water tower: 【You have to speak with your conscience. 】

Heart-breaking Felix: 【Our conscience has been eaten by you. 】

...A group of bad friends!

Instead of being comforted, she suffered another round of soul critics. Jisoo exited the group chat angrily, and found that Jennie had sent a new message, so she clicked on it—

[But it's not as cute as you. 】

In an instant, the stars all over the world are lit up.

The little grievance in my heart disappeared, and Jisoo was bubbling with happiness, adding drama to herself without authorization—

In Master's heart, I am the cutest in the world!

Afterwards, Jennie commented on her weekly summary, and was generally satisfied. Then she reminded her that she had an operation the next day, so she should go to bed early, and the two said good night to each other.

With the experience of rushing in the morning, Jisoo remembered to prepare cat food in advance this time. The water basin and rice bowl are filled, and the cat litter is also poured into the basin. Teach it how to use the cat toilet before washing and climbing into bed. Before going to bed, I looked through the anatomy atlas again, thought about the surgical approach, and finally fell asleep.

The next morning, Jisoo woke up 20 minutes earlier than usual, teased the cat, made up some cat food and water, and set off from home on time.

Jisoo drank a glass of water before going out, and went to the toilet before entering the operating room. While brushing my hands, I secretly cheered myself up. Today I am in a very good condition. I have eaten enough food, my mouth is not thirsty, my bladder is light, and I can go to the battlefield with ease. I can do it!

At nine o'clock, the bypass surgery officially began. Since thoracotomy and blood vessel extraction were performed at the same time, two groups of people were needed, so Jihyo also underwent this operation.

Jisoo stood at the position of the chief surgeon, holding the high-frequency electric knife, and said to Jihyo on the opposite side: "Senior sister, I'm ready to start."

But Jennie signaled her to change places with her: "I'll be your assistant."

Sana had already picked up the electric knife and was about to harvest the great saphenous vein on his leg, so Jihyo went to her group as an assistant.

Jisoo was dumbfounded, Master wants to be her assistant? It feels like an F1 racing champion switching to a driving school as a training partner, overqualified, and the practitioners feel that if they use a big ax in front of Lu Ban, the psychological pressure will double.

Jennie picked up the gauze and the suction device after a long absence, and seeing her standing still, reminded: "Let's start."

"Okay." Jisoo silently recited a few times to cheer you up, you are the fattest, took two deep breaths to stabilize her emotions, and finally took the knife.