Chapter 57

After reading the last paragraph several times, Jennie put her arm on her chin and looked at the screen, but the image of Jisoo typing this line of words appeared in her mind.

She must be angry and aggrieved, like a cat vying for favor, her watery black grape-like eyes stare at you from bottom to top, stretch out her furry paws, and pat you with the pads, so that You look at it and only at it.

Other cats and dogs are not allowed to touch, they can only rub me.

Pet me, fast, right now.

Jennie laughed out loud, her little apprentice was so cute that it was impossible to resist.

Rolling the mouse, I looked at the two photos carefully. From the background, it can be seen that they were all taken at Jisoo's house.

Sauce beef, fish-flavored eggplant, Kung Pao chicken, braised pork, vinegared cabbage, sweet and sour pork tenderloin, hot and sour potato shreds... thick oily red sauce, attractive color, just looking at it is mouth watering. She is using facts to prove that she really knows how to cook, and that she has all kinds of home-cooked dishes at her fingertips, not just talking.

Jennie also clipped a thermometer for himself, took it out and looked at it, it was 36 degrees 7,  Jennie 0.5 degrees lower than Jisoo. Jennie guessed for a while before realising that Jisoo wanted to prove that she had a high body temperature and was a naturally warm baby.

From the time she was a student to entering the society, Jennie has received various confessions, some are very simple, with only one sentence, and some are very grand, with roses and heart-shaped candles placed all over the floor. She has forgotten what she has experienced. There was no splash in my heart.

However, Jisoo is different.

She felt very hungry when she saw the photos of  food, and missed the food Jisoo brought during her hospitalization. When she saw the thermometer, she felt her hands and feet were cold. Remembering that she had a stomachache before, Jisoo helped her warm with her hands. At that time, she was lying beside her, and the continuous heat came from her body, making every part of body sigh comfortably.

An empty stomach needs Jisoo, a cold body needs Jisoo, and most importantly, her soul needs Jisoo.

Jennie has always thought that she is a person who can endure loneliness. She has no demands on life, but the time with Jisoo's company is happy and warm. She has experienced it, and she can't quit.

Some people have been suffering all their lives, thinking that this is the essence of life, until she meets someone and eats a piece of candy, and then she realizes that life can also be sweet.

Jisoo is her candy.

Every day with Jisoo by my side feels like living in a honeypot.

After chatting with Director Park that day, she had considered this matter. She was worried that Jisoo had no thoughts about her other than the friendship between master and apprentice. I was worried that if we separated in the end, one of the parties would have to leave the cardiac surgery department, which would have a negative impact on career and life.

But Jisoo was so sweet and kind, she couldn't bear to let go.

I turned on the TV while eating toast just now, but forgot to turn it off, and it happened to be on a music program. A clear and soft female voice gurgled in from the living room, melodious and affectionate, calling from the bottom of my heart:

Let me love you.

Let me love you.

Jennie closed her eyes and sank into the seat.