Chapter 41

AIDS is not fatal, but the HIV virus mainly attacks the CD4T lymphocytes in the human immune system, seriously destroys the immune function of the human body, and makes people unarmed. Exposure to an environment full of bacteria and viruses is easy to infect various diseases and cause malignant tumor, and death.

It removes the human body’s weapons to defend against foreign enemies, such as hedgehogs without thorns, pangolins without armor, beasts without minions, and a soft mass of flesh that allows the outside world to bully without defense.

Jisoo is like a deer with broken horns and broken legs, lying helplessly in the mud under the cliff, the heavy night makes it unable to lift its head. The arrival of Jennie is like swarms of fireflies rushing in. The dots of fireflies converge into a stream of light, illuminating the entire valley.

Shining and cool, it is Jennie's unique temperature.

Jisoo lay in Jennie arms, the warmth penetrated into her heart and gave her infinite courage.

Jisoo gradually raised her head, her watery eyes met Jennie, who helped her wipe away the tears from the corners of her eyes, rubbed her head, looked up at the living room, and asked softly, "Can I go in?"

"Of course." Jisoo hurriedly invited people into the room and closed the door.

"What do you drink, Master?" Jisoo changed Jennie's slippers, standing aside and scratching her head. "Only boiled water and beverages. I don't like coffee and tea, so I don't have any at home."

"It's okay, give me a glass of boiled water."

"Master, sit and wait. I'll boil water." After crying for a long time, her body lost a lot of water, and Jisoo also felt thirsty. She pulled out a box of lemon tea from the refrigerator, drank it with a few sips, and then put the kettle on. When fully connected, press the power button.

When she came out of the kitchen, she immediately saw the person sitting on the sofa. She looked forward and looked down. On the coffee table opposite stood Chubby, with a small body squatting and fluffy. One person and one cat stood motionless, and the air seemed to freeze.

Too bad, Master doesn't like cats, right? Or Kuma was too nervous to see a stranger and stretched out her paw to scratch Master?

Jisoo quickly ran to pick up the cat, and was about to lock it on the balcony, but Kuma suddenly let out a mournful cry, as if being forced to separate from her sweetheart, heartbroken.

It grabbed Jisoo's arm and tried to jump out, and Jisoo held its little **** tightly to prevent it from escaping. "Don't make trouble, fat, stay by yourself for a while."

But the kitten struggled even harder. With a great effort on its legs, it flew out of Jisoo's shoulder and landed on Jennie's legs in a parabola.

Jennie's body froze.

"Master, I'm sorry, I'll lock it up now." Jisoo stretched out his hand to fish it, the kitten stretched out its four claws, firmly grasped Jennie's pants, even arched its body, turned its head and gave Jisoo a few threatening breaths.

The cat is too young to be disciplined, and the ancestors are all wild cats, with a wild nature in their bones. It doesn't matter whether you are the one who raises me or not.

Jisoo was taken aback for a moment, feeling that she might be scratched, so she didn't dare to forcefully pull it away.

Just as she was thinking whether to put on microwave gloves and pull it again, Jennie said, "It's okay, let it stay here."

Jisoo worried: "Master, isn't she afraid of cats?"

"I just haven't been in contact with pets, so I'm not used to it." Jennie raised her hand, hesitantly tapped on the chubby head, then rubbed it down the neck, and stroked its swollen belly.