Chapter 16

{Master wearing only underwear}

Following Jihyo's reminder, Jisoo entered the hospital cafeteria an hour earlier, ate an egg more than usual, and drank half a cup of soy milk less.

After going to the department and saying hello to the doctor on night shift, she put down hee personal belongings and went straight to the operating building.

As the key department of the First Affiliated Hospital, Cardiac Surgery is the top medical level in the country, so there are many patients who come here for medical treatment.

Unlike general surgery, orthopedics and other departments, cardiac surgery has no non-operative days, and at least one or two operations are arranged every day.

In addition, considering the sudden deterioration of the condition of SICU patients requiring emergency surgery, the surgery building is next to the No. 10 building where the cardiac surgery is located, and is connected by a corridor.

After swiping the access control card, Jisoo entered the surgery building. Seeing the unfamiliar face, the roving nurse stepped forward to inquire.

Jisoo hurriedly introduced herself: "I am Jisoo Kim from the Department of Cardiac Surgery. I have just practiced for more than two months. Today, I will talk to my teacher..."

Jisoo bit her tongue, changed her words, and said, "Surgery with Director Kim, as a second assistant."

"Director Kim..." The roving nurse heard Jennie name, took out two keys and handed them over. "Go change your clothes and shoes, Director Kim hasn't arrived yet, you should wait in the locker room."

"Oh, good."

The itinerant nurse was wearing a mask, so she couldn't see her expression clearly, but her tone was undeniable. Jisoo took the key in trepidation, thinking that it was just like what everyone said, interns were always looked down upon by the nurses in the operating room.

Many people have a lot of opinions on this, and feel that after eight years of clinical medicine, why should they be despised by people who have studied nursing. But Jisoo is quite open about this, she feels that she is a newcomer, has no skills, and does not understand the rules of the operating room, so it is easy to cause trouble for others, and there is nothing she can do to be rejected. In the future, when she becomes more powerful, she won't.

Others' respect for oneself is earned by ability. This is the first thing she learned from Jennie.

The novice with a very humble attitude obediently put on his surgical shoes, walked into the women's changing room, stripped herself down to her underwear, put on a green short-sleeved scrub suit, and locked her personal belongings into a locker.

Glancing at the phone, it was more than half an hour before the scheduled surgery start time. With her heart pounding, Jisoo was a little nervous and wanted to chat with someone.

Open WeChat and find out the weather forecast group of the Cardiac Surgery Department.

Jisoo near the water tower:[ I'm in the locker room, where are you? I'm so nervous! ]

Soon Jihyo replied to her: [Hug Little Jichu Don't be afraid, you have to hold back when Master Jennie scolds you, come to me and cry after surgery~]

Heart-breaking Felix : [Don't be too nervous, everyone came here like this, the eldest girl got on the sedan chair once, and it will be fine if she gets on a few more times in the future. 】

Sana replied a little slowly: 【I'm still in the cafeteria, I'll be here soon. How does Master Jennie look like today?

Jisoo near the water tower: [I don't know, I haven't seen Master yet. 】