Chapter 42

There are still a lot of things waiting to be dealt with in the hospital, Jennie can't stay for long, so she stayed with Jisoo for a while, and seeing that she was much calmer, she prepared to leave.

Kuma hangs on Jennie body like an ornament, and he can't take it off. Jisoo is quite helpless, this cat is more attached to Master than herself.

Jisoo pinched the fat back of the neck, the kitten froze all of a sudden, transformed into a living fossil, and was lifted up obediently. Jennie put it into Jisoo's arms, and the latter quickly stuffed it into the cage.

"It's like the demon king of the world, I can't subdue it, only the master." Jisoo admired it every day.
Jennie changed her shoes in the hallway, and in no hurry to leave, he instructed: "You should rest at home for a few days first, and come back to work when you are so bored that you want to go out for a walk."

"Well, I know." Jisoo nodded obediently.

"What about the cat?" Jennie asked again, "You probably don't have the energy to take care of it."

Jisoo couldn't take care of herself, and really couldn't take care of another cat, so she said, "I plan to send it to a pet store for foster care for a while."

Thinking about the foster care fee last time, Jisoo felt a bit pained, but it was really expensive, but she picked it up by herself, and she had to take good care of it even if she was poor enough to eat dirt.

"Would you like give the cat to me?" Jennie suggested.

"Huhh?"

"Although I can't look at it 24 hours a day like a pet store, but I can take care of it myself, don't you feel at ease?"

Jisoo was struck by the phrase "one of my own people", and hurriedly agreed.

"Then I'm going to trouble Master. I'm going to clean up its rations and cat litter. They are all ready. Master doesn't have to worry about it. Just put a bowl of cat food and water before going out every day. It will eat when it is hungry, and it will also play by itself."

Jisoo is a novice, with little knowledge about pet care, and the way of raising pets is close to free-range, which is very sloppy. Fortunately, Kuma has a tenacious vitality and thrives day by day. After a few days at Jisoo's house, she has gained a lot of weight, which is really worthy of its name.

Jennie had never had a pet before, so she carefully wrote down a few sporadic instructions from Jisoo, and took the cat cage to prepare to leave.

Jisoo took the keys, carried the cat food and litter and the cat litter and cat tray, followed them out, sent them all the way down the elevator, and sent them to Jennie's car.

Before parting, Jisoo remembered: "How does Master know which household I live in?"

Jennie fastened her seat belt, turned around and said, "When you were sent home for the first time, you reported the building and house number to the guard."

Jisoo recalled it for a while, and there really was such a thing, that time when Tzuyu let her go, it accidentally made her and Jennie watch a movie together.

She still remembered that the temperature in the theater was very low, and Jennie wrapped the two of them in a silk shawl to keep warm. At that time, she felt that Jennie was so far away, but now, she has become Jennie "person of her own".

Thinking of this, Jisoo raised the corner of her mouth, Jennie reached out and pinched her face, saying: "Go back quickly, get some sleep, don't think too much, call me if you need anything."

"Okay, goodbye, Master."

✯✯✯✯✯

Jisoo slept at home for three days, and she was so dizzy that she didn't know what day it was. In the middle, she woke up briefly a few times, and it was still Tzuyu and Sana who came to express condolences.