Chapter 15

{She has been dreaming about it for eight years.}

Jisoo remembered the joke Sana made in the morning-she said that Master could embroider roses on her chest.

It's true.

In my heart, a flower is blooming now.

I have to treasure this dress, Jisoo thought secretly.

Kai was called back by Director Song, and then Dr. Nancy from General Surgery also received the emergency call and left first. At the moment, there are only two teachers and students left in the huge lecture hall, empty and quiet.

Nen unplugged the USB flash drive, and the computer prompt sounded suddenly, and Jisoo shivered in shock.

Jennie took a sip of water to moisten his throat, and said softly, "Let's go."

Rusty, like maple leaves swaying in the wind.

Jisoo asked with concern: "Has Master caught a cold?"

"No, I slept too late last night and talked too much in the afternoon." Jennie emphasized, "Don't delay tomorrow's surgery."

In order to avoid bringing the virus into the operating room and ensure a sterile environment, if the chief surgeon catches a cold, the operation can only be postponed. If the elective operation cannot be postponed, the surgeon has to be replaced.

Jennie purposely explained something so that Jisoo wouldn't worry, but the latter was concerned about another matter.

"Master, can I make honey water for you to drink when I go back? It can moisten your throat."

"Okay." Jennie nodded naturally.

Master does not drink Dr. Kai fat sea, but is willing to drink my honey water. Jisoo felt elated, and felt a sense of accomplishment in a trance.

Because the master turned her cards, in a sense, she defeated Kai.

After not showing up for a day, Jennie returned to the department and went directly to the ward rounds. She focused on checking the physical condition of the 2-bed patient, and confirmed that the contraindications to the operation had been eliminated, and the results of preoperative examinations such as blood coagulation, electrocardiogram, and blood biochemistry were normal. .

After busying around, she finally sat down to rest, drank Jisoo honey water, and hurried to the laboratory again.

Jisoo helped her wash the cup and put it on the window sill to dry. When she heard the door of the lounge, she turned her head and saw Jihyo open the door and walk in.

She was on night shift tonight, and was about to change clothes and go to the duty room to take over. Seeing Jisoo was there, she greeted her: "You haven't left yet, haven't you eaten?"

There was only leftovers left in the cafeteria at this point, so Jisoo said, "I'm going to eat at the small restaurant at the door."

"It's just right, I have food here. I ate out just now, and I ordered too many dishes, so I packed them up. They haven't been touched. If you don't mind, you can eat this. It tastes better than the small restaurant at the door."

Jihyo put the packing box on the table, opened the lid, and it was a pizza. She also brought a cup of Hong Kong-style silk stocking milk tea. The ice cubes inside had not yet melted, and a layer of water droplets had condensed on the outer wall of the cup.

"I don't dislike it, I really like drinking milk tea." Jisoo took it, inserted the straw, and took a deep breath. The silky liquid swirled on the tip of the tongue, and the nose was full of tea fragrance.