Chapter 17

{Hit the center door once}

Before washing her hands in the sink, Jisoo was dazed with a sterile hand washing brush in her hand.

Ruined! I was so busy practicing skin sewing that I completely forgot what the steps of hand brushing are!

Jisoo timidly glanced at Jennie next to her, she would definitely be scolded if she asked her now, if she didn't ask, it would definitely be bad for the patient if the disinfection is not in place...

To ask, or not to ask?

Jisoo stood there blankly, facing the most difficult choice in her life.

Seeing her holding the hand brush in a daze, Jennie pointed it out: "Can't brush your hands?"

found out...

With a mournful face, Jisoo replied in great frustration: "Master, I'm sorry... I haven't had surgery for a long time, I forgot..."

Such a basic thing has been learned at the undergraduate level. It stands to reason that it should develop muscle memory like holding chopsticks, and should not be forgotten. But Jisoo focused on practicing stitching, and other things seemed to be emptied, letting the memory come out. Now immersed in Jennie's coercion again, her head froze immediately, unable to recall life and death.

Hearing this, the itinerant nurse silently squinted at her, eyes full of disdain. Jisoo caught her gaze, and her heart sank instantly.

Just wanted to say that the first question was well answered, it was a good start, and it turned out...

Jennie anger did not appear as expected, she just remained silent for a while, and said lightly: "Then you see what I do."

Jisoo didn't dare to make any omissions, and stared closely at Jennie movements, her eyes turned into high-definition video recorders, capturing every detail clearly.

Start from the nails, then to the nail grooves, finger crevices, fingers, palms, and brush to the position 10cm above the elbow joint. Alternate hands at the same time, brush the feet for 3 minutes, wash off the foam on the arms and hands under running water, and then take a sterile towel to wipe off the remaining water.

Jennie rubbed and said, "You brush it once and I'll take a look."

"Oh, good." Jisoo followed the steps just memorized, brushed hee hands and arms in all directions without dead ends, and then rinsed them under running water.

As soon as she stretched out her hand, Jennie frowned. "No, the hand can't be in the lowest position, the foam on the arm will flow over, and the hand will be polluted again."

Jisoo raised her hands in the air helplessly, not knowing what to do.

Seeing her panicked face, Jennie felt that her tone was too harsh, so she slowed down her tone and said, "Swipe it again."

"Okay." Jisoo did as ordered, this time remembering that the palms were on the top and the elbows were on the bottom, but when she wiped her hands, something went wrong again.

Seeing her wiping her arm back and forth with a towel, Jennie immediately pressed her hand. "You can't wipe back, don't you know?"

Jisoo was about to cry. "I know... accidentally..."

"Do you know how to wipe with a towel?" Jennie asked again.

Unlike wiping your face at home, there is a standard requirement to wipe your hands with a sterile towel.

Jisoo used to wipe with two towels in practice before, and never practiced using one towel, but she made several low-level mistakes in a row, so she didn't dare to shake her head at this moment, and stared at Jennie pitifully.