Chapter 11

{Not only to treat the disease, but also to heal the heart}

Sana raised her eyebrows in shock, and turned her head to look at her, as if looking at an alien. "You have been in the First Affiliated Hospital for two or three months, and you don't know?"

"I..." Jisoo really didn't know, she wasn't a gossip person, and she was too busy, spending all day around the heart surgery area, and didn't have time to have dinner with her colleagues who joined the job at the same time, so she cut off the trail Ways to obtain information.

But as Jennie's apprentice, I don't understand the master's situation at all, so I can't justify it. Jisoo was embarrassed to admit it, and humbly lowered her head.

Before Director Song and the other two deputy directors arrived, Sana looked left and right, seeing that everyone was busy and no one was paying attention to her side, so she closed the cap of her pen, as if she was going to make a long speech.

She hooked her hand at Jisoo, motioning her to come closer. "Let me tell you, when your master first entered the First Affiliated Academy, the whole courtyard was erupting. That scene was even hotter than the appearance of Red Velvet."

Red Velvet is a popular girl group recently. Its music style is **** and charming, and its dance moves are bold and attractive. It has many fans, from adolescent boys to gray-bearded grandpas.

Not long after Jisoo started working, she went to work one morning and found that the gate of the courtyard was blocked, and the courtyard was crowded with people. The population density was even more terrifying than that of the Spring Festival travel rush. What was even more frightening was that the facial expressions of the crowded people were all excited, screaming like chicken blood. It scared Jisoo enough, thinking that the train to Busan was staged in reality.

It was only later that I found out that it was the Five Girls from the girl group who had a collective fever and went to the First Affiliated Hospital to see a doctor. They were recognized by fans, took pictures and posted on Weibo, which attracted a lot of fans flocking to them.

Jisoo thought about the huge crowds at that time. If Master was more popular than them, the foundation of the First Affiliated Court would have been crushed.

Sana probably also felt that what she said was too exaggerated, so she cleared her throat in embarrassment, and said in a plain tone: "Your master was the white moonlight of the bachelors in the whole hospital. At that time, she followed Director Song to the outpatient clinic, and the bachelors in each department The male doctor finds all kinds of reasons to visit your master, and the tiles in front of the cardiac surgery clinic are all scratched."

"But my master ignores them?" Jisoo guessed.

Sana recalled it, and answered realistically: "Actually, it was alright at the beginning. Your master has never been an enthusiastic person, but at first her expression was only indifferent, and even gentle. Later... I guess she was also attacked by those brats. It's getting a little cold when it's annoying."

"Later, as your master's title became higher and higher, everyone's mentality changed, and they began to be a little afraid of her." Sana glanced at her, "You understand, right? The leader's cold face is completely different from the intern's cold face. It's not a concept. So there are fewer people who dare to chase her openly, but secretly, many people still don't give up."

Sana named the backbone of several departments, and Jisoo couldn't help asking: "Why are you so clear? These things are quite personal, right? Where did you hear them?"

Sana said very proudly: "Sister, how about I have experienced it myself? I have seen it with my own eyes, heard it with my own ears, and there is no gossip."