Chapter 21

{Surrounded by the light fragrance of shampoo}

"I teach you."

The soft and low voice of Jennie rang in her ears, The numb feeling rises from the extremities, travels along the nerves, and finally gathers in the heart.

Her heart was jumping happily, like a little rabbit living in it.

Because she had just taken a shower, Jennie's palm was slightly hot, covering Jisoo's cold hand from the air conditioner, her presence was very distinct.

Her hands are soft, but her fingertips and wrists are strong. Under her guidance, the puncture needle seemed to turn into a snake, softly adjusting the angle of the body, aiming at the target, and rushing forward without hesitation.

The blocking sensation of the needle suddenly disappeared, which indicated that the puncture needle had entered the pericardial cavity.

Jennie's movements stopped abruptly, the needle tip seemed to be hovering in a vacuum, and the surrounding was so quiet that he could hear her own breathing.

The more and more obvious vibration from the needle tip is the beating heart of the simulation model.

Jisoo's fingertips trembled, maybe it was her illusion, she felt the peripheral blood vessels beating slightly with the pulse at the fingertips where the two overlapped.

It is not clear whether this pulse is from her own heartbeat, Jennie's heartbeat, or the two gradually synchronized heartbeats.

Jisoo swallowed nervously, the hand holding the needle was about to move, trying to let go of the needle, hooking Jennie finger, but the latter let go of her hand suddenly.

The hot skin was suddenly exposed to the cold air, and Jisoo suddenly felt a sense of loss from the bottom of her heart.

Jennie's voice was still as flat as ever: "There is liquid coming out, now connect the syringe, let go of the clamp, and draw it out slowly."

This model is extremely realistic, the appearance is completely modeled after the human body, the texture is soft, the touch is real, and even a negative pressure is set in the heart model, so that the internal liquid can flow out smoothly, perfectly simulating the real situation.

Jisoo was startled, and according to what Jennie said, slowly drew out a needle of liquid.

When withdrawing the needle tube, Jennie said again: "Use the hemostat to clamp the rubber tube first to prevent air from entering."

Jisoo did as she said, and then carefully pulled out the puncture needle, covered the needle port with sterile gauze, pressed for a while, and then fixed it with adhesive tape.

After observing her movements, Jennie nodded and said, "That's all right, you can try to insert the needle from the apex of the heart."

"it is good."

A drop of water rolled down from the tip of her hair and landed on the back of Jisoo's hand, Jisoo was taken aback.

"Sorry." Jennie reached out to wipe off the water stains, and asked instead: "My hair dryer broke down before I left the country, and I haven't had time to buy a new one...Can I borrow yours for a while?"

"No problem, I'll bring it to you."

Jisoo got up and took out the hair dryer from the cabinet, and handed it to Xu Mai.

"Thank you..." Jennie asked a little uneasy, "I'm blowing my hair here, will it disturb you?"

"It's okay, Master, it won't affect me." Jisoo waved his hands again and again.