Chapter 2

{Her master was the best in the world.}

There are more than 30 doctors in the Department of Cardiac Surgery, divided into two groups, with 86 ordinary beds equally divided.

Jennie had just returned from overseas for half a year, and it was difficult to really grasp the patient's condition by relying only on the contents of the handover record book, so she took several attending physicians to check the ward.

The First Affiliated Hospital implements the system of doctors and nurses checking the ward together, so when Jisoo walked into the ward, the head nurse immediately took the nurses in charge of each bed to follow.

More than a dozen people surrounded the narrow hospital bed tightly, and Jisoo paced back and forth, trying to find a gap so that she could see clearly the scene of Jisoo's consultation.

However, Jisoo is an intern doctor, so she has no sense of existence in the eyes of the nurses. Under the pressure of Jennie's ward rounds, everyone put up all their energy to deal with it, and didn't notice that someone was squeezed outside and couldn't get in.

Jisoo could only hear the voice of Jennie talking with the patient, but couldn't see anything. She was worrying when she suddenly heard that she was called by name.

"Jisoo."

Jisoo conditioned reflex: "Here!" Fearing that Jennie would not find her, Jisoo raised her hand high to signal that she was present.

Hearing the voice coming from behind, Jennie turned her head and glanced, found a hand over the heads of the crowd, swaying in mid-air, and said: "Give way, let her in."

Only then did the nurses make way sideways, and Jisoo finally squeezed into the first row and stood beside the hospital bed.

Jennie handed over the stethoscope. "Come and listen."

The crowd who had been tightly surrounded just now took half a step back at the same moment, with sympathy on their faces.

Jisoo looked suspiciously at Sana, who quietly clenched her fists and made a cheering gesture. Jisoo suddenly understood that she was being questioned.

During the postgraduate training period, Jisoo followed the teacher to make ward rounds and went through a lot of examinations. The difference is that the former attending physician treated her as a student, half for exams and half for teaching, and asked basic questions, even if she couldn't answer them well, just told her to go back to read the book, that's all.

But Jennie is at the level of a great god, so her question must not be simple. And I heard that she is very strict. There used to be a timid female intern who didn't answer, and Jennie didn't even admonish her. Seeing her face, the other party cried in fright.

Jisoo couldn't help but howled inwardly. She knew that she would be questioned by Jennie today, so she read more books before.

Jisoo bit the bullet and took the stethoscope, arranged the patient to lie on the left side, and put the earpiece on the other's chest. After listening to one position, move the earpieces and continue listening to the next position.

Seeing her finish checking the five traditional auscultation areas, Jennie asked: "Did you hear anything wrong?"

Jisoo pointed to the second intercostal space on the right border of the patient's sternum. "I heard a systolic murmur in the aortic region."

Sana secretly gave thumbs up to her side, indicating that she was doing well.

It seems that they have passed the test, Jisoo just breathed a sigh of relief, and heard Jennie ask: "What are the common diseases?"