Unhappy campers

Blitza peeks out of a corner of a building checking if the coast was clear before immediately running across to a building and starts climbing up a gutter sneaking on the edge to a windowsill.

Blitza: (whispers) Come on come on come on come on come on.

Blitza opens a window and tries to get inside but her head has a hard time getting inside because her horns were blocking her entrance. She starts to make it through but ends up falling in and rolling over.

Blitza: Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit SHIT!!!

She crouches up and looks around for anyone who might have spotted her. Unbeknownst to Blitza a hand holding a taser comes into view and painfully tases her right in the ass below her tail making Blitza seize in shock with static electricity before falling head first to the ground with smoke coming out of her.

Demon: Well if it isn't the deadbeat.

Blitza gets back up after her being tased and brushes her sleeves.

Blitza: Well if it isn't nurse pussy face.

The camera pans over to one of the nurses in charge of the rehab facility.

Nurse: You ain't getting in here. How many times do I have to sodomize you with a taser before you take a hint?

Blitza: As many as it takes to get me off. Now enough with this foreplay. Where's Barb?

Nurse: She checked out months ago but that ain't none of your business.

Blitza: Wait what? How? This is- wh-where the fuck did she go?

The nurse brings up the taser scaring Blitza.

Nurse: Yeah like I'm gonna tell you ass clown.

Blitza: You know I kill people for a living right bitch?

Nurse: Oh I'm SO FUCKINg scared...

Blitza: Ugh......Fine.

Blitza walks back to the window to climb out of the room. Halfway through the nurse calls back to her.

Nurse: Blitza she's got a job now a life. Don't fuck it up by finding her.

Blitza: Oh, that's nice. Why don't you take that advice and shove it right between your pussy-

Blitza loses her grip and falls from the building.

Blitza: Liiiips!

Blitza ends up crashing into the ground as a cat scream in fright.

The scene changes to the inside of I.M.Pbwhere Moxxie, Eddie, Collin and Millie were talking to a client when Blitza bursts in now covered in bruises with dirt all over her walking pass the others in a dejected manner. 

Moxxie: Ma'am! There's a client here who wants to-

Blitza doesn't listen and slams her office door shut.

Collin: Oooookaaaaaay? Someone's having a bad day.

Venom: Maybe she's on her period.

Eddie: What the hell venom?

Venom: What? You know that girls are moody whores when their period hits.

Millie: (Laughs nervously) I'm sorry you were saying?

Client: Well it's just that I'm sure one of the other camp counselors killed me I'm just not sure which one...

Moxxie: How could you not know?