A scream of agony

The camera pans down into the streets of imp city where loona was walking to a music store her eyes staying focused on her phone. As everyone else from I.M.P was recovering from moxxies unwanted reunion with her father crimson loona was eager to buy a copy of "my world's burning around me" By "fuck you dad" Octavia personally recommended it to the hellhound. Loona walks down a narrow alley passing a trio of imps who grin and follow her into the alley. On the rooftops next to the alley a yellow symbiote slowly crawls on the roof and stops on the edge of the roof and looks down on the hellhound who was now surrounded by the imps and observes the scene.

Imp: Hey there gorgeous whatcha doing in a shady alley like this?

Imp: You looking for a fun time?

Imp: I think she is!

Loona: I think you should shove a pole up your ass and fuck off.

Imp: This one got a sharp mouth hasn't she?

Imp: A shame we ain't giving her a choice.

Imp: Ohoo I'm gonna enjoy this!

Now most people at this point would either scream for help or beg for mercy.

But no....not loona.

She isn't your everyday hellhound.

The symbiote watches as loona easily deals with the three imps. Snatching the knife of one imp and cutting his throat with then kicking another imp to the floor and stomping on his head and then snapping the neck of the last imp. The symbiote was impressed by loona's skills and slowly slivered down from the wall towards her.

Loona: Tch damn imps can't keep thier hands to themselves.

????: Such skill and combat prowess impressive.....very impressive.

Loona looked towards the unknown voice when the creature jumps onto loona's chest and slowly starts to cover her body.

Loona: W-WHAT THE-

????: Relax....it's only takes a few moments. Just getting to know you..... period.

Loona: Your....in my head.....your a symbiote!

????: Interesting I'm curious how you know of my kinds existence.

Loona: My boyfriend and his pal have thier own symbiotes.

????: Really now? You see loona was It? Me and an associate of mine is looking for a specific symbiote. One that is also in hell. Mind telling the names of these two symbiotes?

Loona: Uhhh yeah venom and.....carnage.

????: Carnage....yes he's the one we're looking for. Mind taking me to him? I have some unfinished business with my sweet little carnage.

Loona: Your not gonna hurt Y/N are you? Because if you do-

????: No harm will come to your beloved I can personally assure you.

Loona: And what about your associate? Where is she?

????: She is also in hell we split up a few hours ago but I'm sure she'll find a host I'm certain of it.

The symbiote covers loona's face and covers her entire body.

Loona: Alright fine let's roll but one more thing.....what do I call you?

????: Scream.