Answers

Silence........that's the only thing that could be heard for minutes on end. The silence was so long that moxxie had enough time to sober up from his drunken state from before. Everyone looked at Y/N who remained silent he knew what this was about his secret was out they saw carnage do his thing they saw him rip that fish monster apart. Y/N knew it was only a matter of time until they found out about carnage he's been dreading it.

Blitzo: Alright Y/N let's not beat our dicks in the bush and let's get straight to the point......what the fuck was that thing that just came out from you?!

Millie: It was that monster from before when we had to kill that psycho bitch and it was the same thing that killed her and her family!

Moxxie: Was that why it didn't attack us? Because that thing was you Y/N?

Y/N: Guys listen I know it's a lot to take in and it's a very long fucking story.

Blitzo: We've got all the time in hell Y/N so tell us.......just what the hell is that thing?

Loona: Come on Y/N please just tell us.

Y/N:.........(sigh) Okay so that thing you saw earlier was an alien a symbiote that's attached itself to me. Its name is carnage before I died he crash-landed in a meteor near my house and when I got near him he attached himself to me as his host. Then during a day of work in the living world after my boss pissed me off I just........snapped and carnage made his grand debut. After that my mind snapped and we both went on a killing spree almost raising an entire city to the ground.

Blitzo: Fuuuuck so that's why there was a serious increase of sinners a few months back because you were killing people left right and centre.

Moxxie: What happens after that?

Y/N: Soon the military got involved and tried to stop us and at first they couldn't do shit to us. Bullets were useless batons were a joke hell we were bringing down helicopters and ripping apart tanks until they found our weakness..........fire. During a rampage the military lured us into a baseball field and closed off all the exits and poured oil onto the field and set it alight covering me and carnage in flames.

Millie: And that's how you died and ended up here.

Y/N: Yep burned to death.........that's my story every single detail.

Blitzo: Sweet satan that is a lot to take in......does anyone else know about this carnage......thing?

Y/N: Yep stolas he knew he apparently "sensed him within me".

Blitzo: Of fucking course he did I shouldn't even be suprised.

Loona: Y/N why did you hide this from us don't you trust us?

Y/N: I do it's just that I was scared you'd see me as a monster and want nothing to do with me I would've told you but.......I was too scared.

Blitzo: Oh stop kidding yourself Y/N I don't care if you've got a killer alien stuck up your ass your still my employee!

Y/N: W-what really?

Millie: Your still our friend Y/N and that's not gonna change and besides this is hell there's a lot more crazy shit down here then a killer alien.

Moxxie: you saved me from that monster while I was intoxicated how could I hate you? You saved my life!

Loona: Your our pal Y/N and that's not gonna change not now not ever.

Y/N: (crying) t-thanks guys.

Blitzo: Oh come on stop your crying and besides having a bloodthirsty alien will make our job so much easier it's gonna be good for business!