Loo loo land

The episode starts inside stolas's mansion while he slept with Stella when a little girl's frightened voice was heard.

Octavia: Mummy daddy!

The little girl crying wakes up stolas from his slumber who opened his eyes groggily.

Stolas: Mph via's calling us Stella.

Stella: (yawn) You get up.

Stolas sighs and gets up and heads to his daughter's room where little Octavia was hiding under her bedsheets.

Stolas: Via what troubles you my little owlet?

Octavia: daddy daddy!

Octavia jumps from her bed and into her father's arms with stolas comforting his child.

Octavia: I had a dream a really bad dream!

Stolas: (yawns) A nightmare.

Octavia: I was looking all over the Palace a-and I couldn't find you anywhere! You weren't there!

Stolas: There there via it's okay it's okay.

Stolas summons and opens the grimoire and walks his daughter to bed.

Stolas: When your scared and don't know where I am you must remember no matter what happens to me I will never be far away from my special little starfire.............♫It always seems quieter in the dark♫

A portal opens above stolas and Octavia displaying the beauty of space and its stars.

Stolas: ♫It feels so stark how silence grew under the moon♫

Stolas and Octavia go through the portal onto a barren moon.

♫constellations gone so soon.......I used to think that I was bold I used to think love was fun. Now all my stories have been told except for one as the stars align I hope you take it as a sign that you'll be okay.♫

A meteor approaches a pink star and begins to sink into its molten surface.

Stolas: ♫ everything will be okay and if the seven rings collapse although the day could be my last you will be okay♫

Other nearby planets are pulled into the star while Octavia falls asleep in her father's arm.

Stolas: ♫when I'm gone you'll be okay♫

The pink star goes supernova displaying a beautiful cosmic spectacle of colours and lights.

Stolas: ♫ When creation goes to die you'll find me in the sky upon the last day..........and you'll be okay♫

Stolas transports back to Octavia's room and gently places her into bed placing her blanket over her kissing her and leaves her to rest.

Cut to the present day a grown-up Octavia is suddenly woken up by the sound of objects being shattered and the angry ranting of her mother.

Stella: (off-screen) I can't believe you slept with an imp in our fucking bed!

Stolas: (off-screen) it was unexpected I didn't have time to go to a motel!

Stella: (off-screen) A MOTEL LIKE A FUCKING PLEBIAN!?

Octavia puts in her earphones and plays her music full blast and entered the kitchen where Stella was screaming at her husband.