A lesson in love

The scene opens up to Y/N who was inside of a car dealership browsing the selection of vehicles. He went from room to room checking the cars avaliable for purchase from run down pick up trucks to overpriced sedans Y/N checked them all but none of them peaked his interest.

Y/N left the dealership and went on his phone and checked the location of the next dealership then continued his walk into the city ignoring his symbiote partner who crashed his ride a few nights ago.

Carnage: Y/N?

Y/N:.............

Carnage: Y/NNNNNNNNN?

Y/N:...............

Carnage: Y/N don't give me the silent treatment man come on!

Y/N: I don't want to talk to you right now carnage.

Carnage: Hey I apologised I tried not to wreck your car but shit just happens!

Y/N: You can apologise as much as you want but it won't change the fact that my ride is wrecked beyond repair.

Carnage: It was my first time driving alright!? Symbiote's are natural killers not professional race drivers! The driving the road laws the assholes drivers IT WAS ALOT TO TAKE IN DAMMIT!

Y/N: Listen Carnage your my freind alright? I'm not mad at you for what you did but right now I want you to just leave me alone and let me buy a new car in peace.

Carnage: Okay.......sure thing Y/N.

Y/N sighed and continued his walk going deeper into the city entering the more luxurious parts of the town. But after visiting the high end dealership Y/N still hadn't found a car that suited him he's a bit of a musclehead loves muscle cars more then anyone else.

It wasn't just a new car that was troubling him his popularity was too all because of that damn video. Y/N couldn't go one minute without a fangirl approaching him begging for an autograph it was a nightmare.

Hours pass and still Y/N hadn't found anything and at this point with the headache he got from the screaming fangirls Y/N was ready to just call it a day and try again some other time.

Y/N: (Sigh) No luck why don't people round here sell muscle cars? Why's it gotta be nothing but shitty cramped sedans and 2nd hand hatchbacks that were driven by drug dealers and husbands suffering a midlife crisis!?
Urgh you know what? Let's just call it a day and head home maybe if i got the time I can visit the gluttony ring again and see what wheels they've got.

Y/N starts to walk back to his place when during his walk he accidentally bumped into someone knocking her to the floor.

Y/N: Oh shit I'm sorry I didn't mean to run into ya.......Hold up......Miss Mayberry!?