Strike PT2

Y/N slowly opened his eyes while he groaned in pain. He tried his best to ignore the pressure on his neck that slowly subsided and looked around seeing just where striker had taken him. The first thing that Y/N noticed was that he was tied up on a chair his hands were tied behind his back and his feet were tied to the chair. The ropes refused to budge no matter how much Y/N tried to get out of them striker trapped him good and without his symbiote partner the chances for an escape were off the table.

Y/N: Awww shit you gotta be kidding me.

Y/N looked around and realised he was inside a small warehouse he couldn't see the outside as there were no windows in the building. Light bulbs swinged from side to side on the roof above and a large wet circle surrounded Y/N the smell of gasoline filled Y/N's lungs almost making him gag. Then the sound of footsteps gathered Y/N's attention and striker walked out of the shadows and kneeled towards Y/N and stroked his cheek.

Striker: Awww now look who's finally awake. I thought I might have accidentally done you in sugar.

Y/N: Striker where the hell are we? Where have you taken me?

Striker: Oh nowhere important its just a temporary stop we're about to head on back to the wrath ring where you'll be living with little old me. Just you me the sunset and no fancy blueboods or some annoying jackass imps to get in the way.

Y/N: A kind offer but I'd rather go home.

Striker: Oh honey-

Striker kissed Y/N on the lips before ripping him off the chair then placing him on her horse.

Striker: You are coming home.....WITH ME.

Y/N: Oh great she a yandere......just my luck.

Striker opens the warehouse door and she jumps back on the horse and takes off with Y/N on the horses back. Inside a sewage system we see carnage slowly crawl through the tunnels trying to find his way back to I.M.P. He checked evrey pothole he encountered checking to see if he was just above the company building. His mind was focused on Y/N he felt like he left his host down. How could striker fold him so easily? He's a kickass symbiote he should be better then this!

Carnage: Come on I've got to be close by now god dammit! Hold on Y/N helps coming and when it does I'll take that sly bitches head and ram it straight through her ass!

Carnage continued to crawl around until he found another pothole and used his tendril to shove it aside. He peaked out of the hole and saw the I.M.P building with the van parked outside. Carnage immediately jumped out of the sewer and slithered into the building. He searched the reception to see if loona was there but it was empty. He checked blitzo......blitza's office? But there was no sign of her. Carnage began to panic as the chances of saving Y/N became more and more unlikely as time passed. He slithered into the vent system and searched the building going through room to room as fast as possible. He looked down from a vent into the meeting room where blitza and the rest of I.M.P where waiting for Y/N to arrive.

Carnage: There they are I have to tell them whats happened!

Blitza: Alright this is taking too long. Just where the hell is Y/N and what's taking him so long?

Moxxie: This isn't like Y/N to be late he's always on time.

Millie: You don't think somethings happened to him do ya?

Loona: I hope not.

Collin: Hey come on this is Y/N we're talking about! Him and carnage are unstoppable!

Venom: I wouldn't say we're invincible we do have a certain set of weakness.

Eddie: I say we wait for another 10 minutes. If Y/N isn't here we'll go looking for him.