The sleepover

Inside of the goetia household we can see Octavia pacing around inside her room with her phone placed on the bed. Octavia ignored the shouting that came from her parents bedroom her heart was beaten like crazy on her phone screen was the number that belonged to Y/N for days Octavia had been plucking up her courage to call him and ask him to sleepover with her. But her mind made her worry about the sleepover aswell what if her parents were to argue infront of Y/N? What if she did something stupid and make a fool out of herself?

Octavia: Come on Octavia you can do this all you gotta do is call Y/N and ask him to sleepover how hard can it be? Just be cool and keep calm.

Octavia took a deep breath and sat down on her bed and picked up her phone and with her heart beating out of her chest pressed the button on her phone and waited for Y/N to pick up.

With Y/N he was currently outside with collin teaching him the basics of being a assassin. Collin pointed his crossbow at a cardboard cutout of a family of four but he couldn't keep his aim steady he struggled to keep his finger on the trigger as he stared at the picture of this seemingly innocent family.

Y/N: Relax collin relax! Jesus your shaking more then the tail of a pissed off rattlesnake.

Collin: S-sorry boss it's just t-that they look so innocent and all my life I've been helping families just like them.

Carnage: Hey think of it like this the two children could turn out to be the next hitlers and stalins of the world and the dad and mom could be mass murderers or psychos who think that cereal is a soup (Looks at the reader) WHICH IT ISN'T!

Y/N: What carnage is trying to say that looks can be deceiving sure they look innocent but they can turn out to be bloodthirsty maniacs trust me I know that from experience.

Collin: I know it's just gonna take a while for my old habits to die off.

Y/N: Don't worry we've got all the time in the world now aim at the cutout think of all the horrible things that they could do to people and pull the trigger.

Collin nodded and took a deep breath and readied his shot but before he could open fire Y/N's phone began to rang Y/N told collin to pause his training and took out his phone and saw that Octavia was calling him.

Y/N: Octavia? I wonder what she wants. (Answers the phone) Hey Octavia what's up?

Octavia: (blush) Ohhhhh nothing much just mom and dad going at eachothers throats like they usually do.

Y/N: Oh that's.......something I guess.

Octavia:(blush) Yeah soooooo Y/N I was wondering that if you would like to come over to my place and have a sleepover?

Y/N: Wait you want me to sleep at your place tonight?

Octavia: (blush) Y-yeah we could play games have some food and get to know eachother! I-i mean that's if you want to of course I understand if your jobs keeping you busy and all.

Y/N: Actually I haven't got any clients to deal with so you know what sure I'll hang around with you. I'll be there within the next hour.

Octavia: (Oh my statan he said yes he actually said yes!) Fantastic I can't wait take care Y/N!

Y/N: Yeah you too Octavia.

Y/N hangs up and goes inside and grabs his car keys from the counter.

Collin: Y/N where are you going?

Y/N: Just gonna stay the night with a freind you've got the place all to yourself until I return. I've left some pizza in the microwave for ya so you won't get hungry.