Pilot

Everyone had gathered around in the meeting room where blitzo could be seen walking back and forth in front of a whiteboard. Moxxie was paying attention while loona was looking at her phone as usual. Y/N tried to pay attention but found it quite hard because carnage had already fallen asleep and his snoring was making it very hard for the boy to concentrate.

Blitzo: Alright now I know that business has been a bit slow lately yes? It's no one's fault okay? I'm not naming any names here..... (looks at moxxie) Moxxie.

Moxxie gives his boss an angered face.

Blitzo: Now does anyone have any bright ideas of how we can get business drumming up again?

Millie: What about a car wash?

Blitzo: This is hell millie no one cares about cars being clean here.

Y/N: I've got an idea how about a billboard or a TV advert? People are bound to see it and some may come to us for a job.

Moxxie: But Y/N we can't afford a billboard or an advert.

Blitzo: Helpful moxxie really glad your in the room right now. (Pushes moxxie) have you guys forgotten what service we provide?

Blitzo turns on the TV which shows everyone in I.M.P murdering people. Bltizo whacks a man in the face with a mallet, moxxie gets flung after he shoots a man in a chair with a shotgun, Loona swings back and forth with a person in her mouth. millie uses a harpoon to decapitate someone while laughing and Y/N got behind a man and used a plastic bag to suffocate him then punching him in the face multiple times then snapping his neck.

 millie uses a harpoon to decapitate someone while laughing and Y/N got behind a man and used a plastic bag to suffocate him then punching him in the face multiple times then snapping his neck

Blitzo: Ah those were good times.

Moxxie: I don't need any reminding sir considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious TV ad last week. One that you additionally paid to have run for three hours on a channel no one watches.

Blitzo: Uh hey excuse me what's "obnoxious" about a super fun jingle alright? It's a fun distraction when an advertisement is spitting bullshit.

Millie: People love musicals.

Blitzo: Exactly mille and we're basically doing a musical are you going to crush my musical theatre dreams like my dad did?

Moxxie: Sir-

Blitzo: cause right now all I see is just my dad's asshole talking to me crushing my dreams of being who I truly am inside!

Y/N: You know sir the way your acting I think being an actor is more your thing.

Millie: Are you trying to crush his dreams moxxie?

Moxxie: I-what?

Millie: I thought I knew you.

Millie sticks out her tongue while moxxie rolled his eyes affectionately.

Blitzo: I can't believe you moxxie after I made you employee of the month!