Origins

Eddie was sitting Infront of his desk sticking a photo of the life foundation logo on his wall drawing a line that connected it with a picture of Carlton Drake and many other photos. Eddie being the thorough investigator he is believed that thier was more to the life foundation. The shuttle the secrecy around it and the fact that he found venom in thier laboratory made him believe that it was all connected he believes that Carlton is planning something something big and something really bad.

Eddie: What are you planning Drake? What are you really planning to do with that shuttle?

Eddie was taken out of his thoughts by the sound of knocking coming from his front door. Curious he opened the door to find Y/N making a peace sign.

Y/N: Hey Eddie.

Eddie: Oh uhhh hey Y/N. I wasn't expecting you to visit me.

Y/N: Yeah sorry for showing up without any warning but could I come in so I can we talk?

Eddie: Y-yeah sure what do you want to talk about?

Y/N: Well uhhh Eddie it's not you I wanna talk to.....it's venom.

Eddie: What!?

Venom: Me?

Y/N is seen sitting on a sofa taking a sip out of his beelze-juice max energy drink while venom slithers from Eddie's back and towards Y/N.

Venom: Sooooo what do you wanna talk about?

Y/N: Okay I'm.....not gonna beat round the bush and get straight to the point. Who the hell is the king in black?

Venom: (Eyes widen) How do you know about that?

Y/N: I overheard you talking to scream about him. Your voice isn't the quietist you know. Even when it's all hushed.

Venom: Tch shit dammit scream you just had to mention him.....has Carnage told you anything?

Y/N: Nope. The moment I asked him he got all stubborn and when I kept asking he just refused to speak and went silent.

Eddie: Like a form of symbiote silent treatment?

Y/N: I've seen that and it's not that. It's something worse it's like he's scared of this guy and when even carnage is scared you know it's bad.

Venom: Doesn't surprise me giving the fact after what the king did to him.

Y/N: Why do you mean by that?

Venom: (Sighs) Best I'll just tell you now if I say no you'll just go to scream and agony and ask them. Alright Y/N Eddie I need you to listen to me. What I'm about to tell cannot be told to anyone else because if you do it WILL and I mean WILL cause a panic.

Y/N: You can trust me venom I won't tell a soul.

Eddie: Same here my lips will stay shut. (I've never seen venom so serious before!)

Venom: Good now to answer your question. Who is the king in black. To know that we must into my past and into Carnage's and it all begins on our home planet.....of klyntar.

The screen flashes and switches to outer space and the camera zooms into a world clouded by darkness.

Venom: It is where all symbiotes are created there were millions of us walking on its surface thier still. Our species REAL name also shares the same name as our planet.

Y/N: So your kinds real name is klyntars?

Venom: Yes but all of us just prefer to be called symbiotes. It's a personal choice.