Spring broken

The episode starts with the I.M.P van driving down the streets with its music turned on full volume blitz wanted to put his music on but Y/N already beat him to it and put his music on which everyone except moxxie enjoyed.

Y/N: We lost everythiiiiing!

Blitzo: We had to pay the price!

Carnage: Yeah we lost evreythiiiiing!

Y/N: We had to pay the price!

Moxxie covered his ears while millie looked out the window while bobbed her head while loona tried not to do the same even though she liked what she was hearing.

Y/N: I saw in you what life was missing-

Blitzo: you lit a flame that consumed my hate-

Y/N: I'm not one for reminiscing but-

Millie: I'd trade it all for your sweet embrace yeah!

The van entered an old parking lot and searched for a space.

Y/N: Cause we lost everythiiiing!

Carnage: We had to pay the priiiice!

Blitzo goes for the last free space in the parking lot when out of nowhere a pink car pulls into the parking space.

Blitzo: Oh shit fu-

Blitzo slams the brakes and puts the van to a stop and glares at the driver and the pink car which had a custom licence plate with the sentence "SUCKS-4-LIFE" engraved on it.

Blitzo: oh you suck for life do ya?!

Blitzo pulls out his megaphone and starts to shout at the driver.

Blitzo: Listen up you pink unoriginal cum dump you have three goddamn seconds to get your tits out of my parking spot!

The passenger in the car steps out and blitzo looks in disbelief at who he sees.

Blitzo: oh shit verosika!

Verosika: blitz-o.

Blitzo: I should have known you'd be here I could smell fish for miles which is odd because I believe the nearest ocean is-

Blitzo falls from the window of the car and lands face-first and quickly got up.

Blitzo: Three rings DOWN!

Verosika: And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the amber alerts.

Blitzo: Oh yeah? I'm surprised they let your fat ass outta rehab! I can see you're still a drunken whore clutching
onto that beezlejuice like it's the last cock in hell!