Queen bee

The episode begins with loona sitting in the back of a car her phones buzzes and loona looks at her phone and sees that blitzo was calling her but she declines the call.

Driver: (Off-screen) You want me to drop you off here?

Loona: Oh uh yeah this looks right I uh haven't been here before.

Loona steps out of the car and stands infront of a large building with music playing. Loona looks at her phone and texts vortex. Loona looks around until she hears vortex calling out to her.

Vortex: (waves hand) Loonaaaaa!

Loona breaths a sigh of relief and walks to vortex.

Vortex: Hey girl glad you could make it!

Loona: Tex yeah hey thanks for inviting me.

Vortex and loona were about to walk in when they hear the sound of a loud engine they turn around and saw a familer muscle car had parked up and Y/N jumps out the driver seat with Verosika hopping out of the passenger side.

Loona: Is that Y/N with.......VEROSIKA!?

Y/N: Alright this is the place and by the sound of the music coming from inside the parties in full swing. Are you sure it's a good idea for me to be here though?

Verosika: Of course Y/N don't worry your gonna love it beelzebub hosts the best parties this side of hell trust me handsome this is the one party you don't wanna miss.

Y/N: What if someone recognises me from the video of me in ozzie's? Hey carnage how many views it that video at now?

Carnage: Last I checked its now over 50 million views.

Y/N: 50 million!? I'm bound to get recognised by someone!

Verosika: Don't stress it Y/N you'll get used to the fame and attention.

Y/N: That's easy for you to say.

Y/N and Verosika walk upto vortex and loona.

Verosika: Hey tex hope we're in time for the party.

Vortex: The parties just started boss and I see you bought Y/N along for the ride. Its great to see you again man!

Y/N: You too bro (Fist bumps vortex) And hey loonie wasn't expecting you to be here thought you'd be at home with blitzo.

Loona: Figured I'd have a day off to enjoy myself but Y/N babe why is (points at Verosika) SHE with you?

Y/N: Oh Verosika? I kinda promised to hang out with her after last night and Verosika called me earlier today about the party. At first I was hesitant because you know my.......drinking problem but I decided to give it a go.

Verosika: Hey your that hellhound who works for my whore of an ex what was your name again?

Y/N: Verosika this is loona she's my girlfriend.

Verosika: Girlfriend!? (HOLD THE FUCK UP SINCE WHEN!?)

Vortex: Woah you two are in a relationship?

Loona: (blushes) Yeah we hooked up a few week ago we had to keep it a secret from blitzo until only recently.

Y/N: Turns out he's alright with it I just gotta keep loona safe and rip off the arms of anyone who would try to hurt her.

Loona: You can be so overprotective you know that?

Y/N: (smirks) You love my defensive side don't deny it.

Loona pulls Y/N into a kiss infront of Verosika who growls like a couger for a few seconds scaring vortex who backs off by a few feet.