Truth seekers

The chapter begins with the camera looking at four moniters each showing a different image of blitzo and the gang. The first monitor had the image of carnage killing off Martha with blitzo being freed in the background the second screen showed Y/N at the beach infront of the fish monster while he was halfway into transforming into carnage. The third screen displayed showed moxxie and millie shooting thier guns in evrey direction and the last screen had a picture of horses that zoomed in showing blitzo with a goofy expression which was then paused by a man wearing a black tuxedo with black glasses who was standing next to a girl with matching atire.

 The third screen displayed showed moxxie and millie shooting thier guns in evrey direction and the last screen had a picture of horses that zoomed in showing blitzo with a goofy expression which was then paused by a man wearing a black tuxedo wit...

Agent 1: Right there that was the first sighting!

Agent 2: They're definitely from hell and they have Y/N with that red creature too! They must use dark magic to crossover into our world and they seem to be killing specifically targeted people.....but why?

Agent 1: They attack at random all over the country there's no way to predict where they'll show up next!

The agents suddenly hear clattering noise outside followed by the hiss of an angry cat. The agents look out the window and to thier suprise they see blitzo standing on a dumpster looking around with moxxie running over to his position.

Agent 2: Huh well that's convenient.

Outside with blitzo and moxxie....

Blitzo: Shh keep it down moxxie renemember we can't be seen!

Blitzo then slams the dumpster door and falls down into a pile of trash.

Moxxie: Pardon me sir but your currently being the loudest.

Blitzo gets up from the trash and pokes moxxie with a dirty condom stuck on his finger.

Blitzo: I said shush your dick sucking lips moxxie!

Moxxie: (sighs) Why couldn't Y/N be here with us?

Millie: He's taking time off mox Y/N needs some space after the whole fiasco at the festival.

Blitzo: Yeah he just needs to clear his mind he'll be back to work in no time don't worry about him.

Moxxie: I'm just concerned for a fellow employee.

Blitzo: Hmmmm sounds like you wanna get in his pants to me.

Moxxie: SIR!

Moxxie steps back from his boss in disgust and the portal back to I.M.P opens up with loona on the other side. Millie walks through the portal but as moxxie was about to follow her blitzo tackles him to the floor as a net zooms by.

Blitzo: Get down!

Agent 1 approaches the two imps from behind with a net launcher and agent 2 jumps down from a building with a tranquilizer gun blocking them from escaping through the portal.

Blitzo: Loona close it!

Millie: Wait no!

Loona nods and closed up the portal before millie could help her husband after the portal closed moxxie takes out his gun and tries to shoot one of the agents but before he could he was hit by a tranquilizer dart in the neck and falls to the ground unconscious.