Ozzie's

Inside of I.M.P's office loona was sitting at her reception desk reading a magazine with Verosika on the front cover while drinking a bottle of beer. Loona puts the bottle on a open page of the grimoire and the bottle rolls off causing the book to glow and open a portal to the living world. A dead body flies through the portal and lands next to loona. Y/N walks through the portal followed by blitzo millie moxxie Eddie and collin.

Blitzo: Woooo that was a fuck ton of lumberjacks!

Y/N: They really knew how to swing those axes god damn we almost got decapitated!

Eddie: We would have killed them quicker if SOMEONE didn't have a pointless argument with carnage.

Venom: Hey it was a very important and heated debate!

Carnage: No it wasn't you crackhead! Just because you put milk with cereal doesn't make it a soup! You can have cereal without the milk!

Collin: But did you have to argue about something so trivial?

Venom: ITS NOT TRIVIAL!

Carnage: Keep telling yourself that you nutjob.

Millie: Awwwww I'm still so jazzed up!

Millie bit her axe in half as the portal closed behind them.

Moxxie: Well you better stay jazzed baby because guess where I'm taking you tonight?

Blitzo: Don't you dare finish a filthy pun in my presence moxxie! Besides drinks are on me tonight let's hit up the new dive down the street!

Moxxie: Actually sir its our one year marriage anniversary so I'm taking millie to ozzie's in the lust ring.

Millie: Ozzie's!? No way! That place is always booked!

Moxxie: Yeah well I've been planning it for quite a while.

Millie: Moxxie!

Millie jumps into her husbands arms and pulls him into a French kiss.

Carnage: Urgh you two get a room.

Y/N: Carnage let the two have thier moment it's thier first anniversary after all.

Blitzo: I'm with carnage here could you two fucking not? It's disgusting!

Moxxie: I'm sorry sir but maybe another time?

Blitzo: N-no it's fine i can come with the two of you help you celebrate your boring as fuck monogamy.

Moxxie: Uh......no the reservation is for us.

Blitzo: Uh huh.

Moxxie: Just us.

Blitzo: mhm.

Y/N: Just them millie and moxxie........not you blitzo.

Moxxie: Without you there especially without you there!

Blitzo: I'll wear something it's a big deal after all see you lovebugs later!

Blitzo walks away from the couple but grabs Y/N before he leaves.

Y/N: Blitz?

Blitzo: Can I just have a word with you Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah.....sure.

Carnage: What is blitzo gonna drag us into now?

Y/N: (No idea but I doubt it's gonna end well.)

Blitzo leads Y/N to the bottom floor and walks out the building and stops at Y/N's car.

Blitzo: Alright Y/N let's head to your place and get dressed into something nice we're gonna spy on those two.