Strike! PT 1

Y/N slowly opened his eyes looking at the pile of girls that were sleeping with him and groaned. Evreything in his body hurts. His legs arms chest evreything! He was suprised his pelvis hadn't been crushed into a fine powder after what stolas had done to him. He couldn't understand how blitzo could handle that side of stolas because he sure as hell couldn't.

Y/N slowly shuffled out of the bed making sure not to disturb any of the girls and entered the bathroom to have a shower. Y/N started to wash himself ignoring carnage who started to whistle.

Carnage: (Sexy whistle) Damn what a night! That must have been intense for you! So Y/N how's it feel to finally have a harem?

Y/N: I feel like I want to rip you from my body douse you with petrol and set you on fire.

Carnage: Aw come ooooon it wasn't that bad.

Y/N: It wasn't bad it was awful! Those four milked me like a damn cow! Stolas and blitzo were the worst they used evrey position know to man and don't remind me of what stolas did with that magic of hers!

Carnage: You may be pissed off at me now but in due time you'll be thanking me! And FYI I still may put more girls on my list so don't think I'm done yet!

Y/N: Carnage if you do a stunt like that again I swear I will set you on fire like guy fawkes on the fifth of september!

Y/N finishes his shower and leaves the mansion and jumps into his car ready to drive home and forget about the shenanigans from yesterday.

Y/N breathes a sigh of relief as he drives down the street and tunes into his radio and started to sing.

♬You ready!? Let's go!♬

♬Yeah for those of you that wanna know what we're all about
It's like this y'all! (Come on!) ♬

Y/N: ♬This is ten percent luck-

Twenty percent skill-

Fifteen percent concentrated power of will-

Five percent pleasure-

Fifty percent pain-

And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

The light turns red and Y/N hits the gas and books it down the street.

Y/N:♬He doesn't need his name up in lights. He just wants to be heard whether it's the beat or the mic. He feels so unlike everybody else alone in spite of the fact that some people still think that they know him
But fuck em! He knows the code it's not about the salary it's all about reality and making some noise. Making a story making sure his clique stays up
That means when he puts it down tak's picking it up.♬

Y/N races pass two police imps on bikes who starts to pursue him.

Y/N: ♬Who the hell is he anyway? he never really talks much.Never concerned with status but still leaving them star struck. Humbled through opportunities given despite the fact that many misjudge him because he makes a living from writing raps. Put it together himself now the picture connects never asking for someone's help or to get some respect. He's only focused on what he wrote his will is beyond reach
and now it all unfolds the skill of an artist.♬

Y/N sees the cops behind him and grins before drifting into a tight courner.

Y/N: ♬This is twenty percent skill eighty percent beer be a hundred percent clear cause ryu is ill. Who would've thought that he'd be the one to set the west in flames then heard him wrecking with The crystal method name of the game. Came back dropped Megadef took em to church. I like bleach man ryu had the stupidest verse.
This dude is the truth now everybody be giving him guest spots. His stock's through the roof i heard he fucking with S-Dot.♬