The circus

We see Y/N with stola and Stella on the palaces balcony. Y/N had been called by stola to help her confront Stella regarding the divorce.

Y/N: Alright so we all know why we're all here tonight?

Stola: Yes.

Stella: Crystal clear my dear.

Y/N: Good now stola? Stella? Before we talk about the divorce I want to know just what caused the break up to begin with.

Stella: That's simple it was this embarrassment fucking a-

Y/N: Stella please try not to harrass your wife causing an argument will only make shit worse.

Stella: I......very well.

Y/N: Now I know thats what you think had happened Stella but I also want to hear stola's side of the story. So stola what's your say in this?

Stola: I'll admit she's right me and blitza had sex in her bedroom. It was a heat of the moment thing blitzy can be very straightforward you know.

Y/N: Oh I do me and her went downtown in a orgy last night.

Stella: What?!

Y/N: Moving on. So stola I'm curious just when did all this romance with blitza start?

Stola: Oh it all began when we we're only children and when I was still very much so a boy.

Y/N: Care to tell me how it all began?

Stola: Of course I renemember it all like it was only yesterday.

A LONG FUCKING TIME AGO

The flashback begins inside of a mansion. Inside a large bedroom we see a young Stolas fast asleep in his bed surrounded by stuffed animals. Stolas wakes up yawns and smacks his lips. He then darts up and realises that today was his birthday.

Stolas: My birthday my birthday! It's my birthday!

Stolas leaps out of the sheets and lands on all fours onto the floor. He runs off to his dressing room arms raised in excitement as an Imp butler walks into view.

Stolas: Yaaaay! Birthday birthday! Wohoo birthday tiiiiime!

The butler opens a tin of hair gel and begins applying it to Stolas.

Butler: Calm yourself young prince. You know excitement is unbecoming of a Goetia.

Stolas: Oh.....Right.

Stolas takes a deep breath and calms himself as the butler walks off to retrieve Stolas's vest and cape and the putting them on the young owl.

Stolas: But Father told me today is the day, I am old enough to know my purpose and responsibility!

Butler: Of course i'm sure it will be wonderful.

Stolas follows the butler out of the dressing room and down a large hallway. The wall is lined with four giant pictures of Stolas at various prior ages. The first shows Stolas in his egg the second shows him as a hatchling The third shows him as a toddler and the fourth and final picture shows him in his current appearance.

The scene cuts to Stolas and the butler standing in front of a large door which opens to reveal a throne room. Then a large demon bird appears before it changes form and reveals itself to be paimon stolas's father and the king of the geotia family.

 Then a large demon bird appears before it changes form and reveals itself to be paimon stolas's father and the king of the geotia family