Exes and oohs

The episode begins inside I.M.P where Y/N was sitting with Eddie Loona and moxxie who was sipping coffee from her cup.

Moxxie: You know I checked the scale today. And it said I lost two pounds this week.

Venom gives moxxie a confused look and Loona looks at Moxxie then rolls her eyes back to her phone much to her annoyance.

Moxxie: I am not FAT!

Y/N: Your weight? Nah but that sweet imp ass? Extra thick!

Moxxie looks away from Y/N hiding her blush when suddenly the door is kicked open by a furious Millie as she stomps around the office mumbling angrily.

Millie: Ooh such a fucking asshole! That little motherfucker. I just wanna take my finger up and shove it up his fuckin' little thing!

Millie slams her coffee cup on the it disturbing Loona. Millie then passes Loona and hits a button titled "Nut button!!" that summons a cardboard cutout of a human saying "hi I'm a hooman!" then throws a knife and lunges at said cutout. Moxxie looks at her disturbed and Y/N and carnage look at eachother with a concerned expression.

Carnage: Ohhhh she pissed.

Y/N: Millie babe are you alright?

Millie hisses back at Y/N who ducks under the table out of fear but she manages to calm down.

Millie: Yeah just...bumped into an ex.

Eddie: Who's ex? Yours or moxxie's?

Millie: Moxxie's

Moxxie: Oh! Oh.....

Millie: He just kept going on about how he has money now, "a bright future," and "a bigger cock".

Moxxie: Wait what?

Y/N: Bitch please I doubt he's got a bigger cock then I have.

Carnage: This fucker sounds like the most arrogant and the most annoying person I've ever heard off......behind venom of course.

Venom: Screw off carnage.

Millie: Every time I see his stupid face, I can't help it! I just need to-

Millie punches the filing cabinet beside her in frustration. Blitza enters the room on his phone shortly after.

Blitza: What the fuck is all this noise? I got a client!

Moxxie: Sorry ma'am I'll get this all cleaned-

Moxxie picks up a photo which shows a body pillow design with Y/N on its cover.

Moxxie: Uhhhh ma'am?

Y/N: What.....in....The actual fuck?

Carnage: Ayo......What?

Blitza: Uh that's ummm...research! For science! Just put it back correctly okay? Alphabetize them.

Blitza walks back into her office.

Blitza: Okay so let me get this straight you don't want us going to earth at all for this job?

The scene cuts to the inside of a mansion with a businessman holding a lit cigar and his chair facing a green fireplace.