Old Freinds new lovers

Y/N: Eddie is that you?

Eddie: Yeah Y/N in the flesh.

Y/N: Ohhhhh my dawg hahaha what's up?!

Y/N hugs Eddie the only friend he ever had when he was alive in the human world. Eddie was just like Y/N he had a rough time at work always having the least time to make a story for his boss and had the worse pay and had a bad relationship with a girl just like Y/N. Y/N was over the moon to see his best friend in hell......well he was also upset because to go to hell you have to you know......die which meant that Eddie had kicked the bucket.

Y/N: Geez man it's been way to long it's great to see you again.

Eddie: Same Y/N man I've missed hanging out with you. Ever since you died I've been lonely with no one to talk to and I had been fired from my job as well.

Y/N: Damn sounds rough but dude how did you end up in hell how did you die?

Eddie: you wouldn't believe how I died you'd think I'm crazy.

Y/N: Eddie I've dealt with a monster fish a psycho family and a very hungry and very horny owl trust me dude I've seen crazy and I'm used to it so your story won't bother me.

Eddie: Alright if you say so. A week ago after I had been fired I went to do a private investigation on life foundation.

Y/N: That company that's obsessed with space and saving human lives?

Eddie: Yeah at least that's what they tell the public but I know better. I snuck into their testing facility where I found that they were testing on homeless people using them as subjects for a weird alien creature.

Y/N: (No way there are more symbiotes on earth?)

Carnage: (I'm not the only one that arrived to earth? just how many of my kind are hiding in the living world?)

Eddie: I kept on looking around when I found a woman in a cell. I tried to get her out when an alarm sounded and the woman broke out of her cell and "something" bonded to me.

Y/N: Wait wait wait bonded? Like a host or a........symbiote?

Eddie: Y-yeah exactly.

Y/N: And does this "thing" turn you into a flesh-eating monster from outer space from time to time?

????: Eddie how does he know of us?!

Eddie: M-m-maybe why do you ask?

Carnage: He has one of my kind in him he's a host I'm calling it!

Y/N: because you.........may not be the only one who is a host to a murderous alien.

????: WHAT!?

Eddie: w-wait Y/N.......do you have one of "them" attached to you?

Y/N: Eeeyup and he likes to cause a little bit of.........carnage.

????: CARNAGE!?

A black tendril sprouts from eddies back with a face with white eyes and sharp teeth and carnage does the same and confronts the symbiote.

Venom: CARNAGE!

Carnage: VENOM!

They try to go for each other but their hosts pull the back by the tendril stopping the two from trying to bite each other's heads off.

Eddie: Venom Jesus calm the fuck down!

Y/N: Chill out carnage what's gotten into you!?

Carnage: WHAT THE SEVEN SHADES OF SHIT ARE YOU DOING HERE VENOM!?