The harvest moon festival

Inside of Stolas's room we see the owl Prince and blitzo relaxing in bed as blitzo lighted up a cigarette while stolas had his arms tied up while wearing a ballgag on his neck.

Stolas: I'm sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early I have an engagement this month on the full moon.

Blitzo: When this happens its not really something I fuss about but do you really need the book for this farm bullshit? I have like fifteen new clients waiting for heads to roll.

Blitzo uses his cigarette to burn the ropes freeing stolas who takes the cigarette from blitzo and takes a puff.

Stolas: As shocking as it may seem blitzy my grimoire is actually incredibly important and it isn't supposed to be lent out to itty bitty imps like yourself.

Stolas pinches blitzo's cheek who shoves stolas away.

Stolas: The harvest moon is a very special occasion! It is my annual duty to showcase it in the ring of wrath. It is celebrated by a very charming festival with the locals.

Blitzo: Wrath huh? Some of my employees are from there but I've never really been there. I hear its full of inbred chucklefucks.

Stolas: Oh why don't you all join me at the festival? I can guarantee you all-

Stolas goes under the covers and his head appears next to blitzo's crotch.

Stolas: Special access (giggles)

Blitzo: Look I told you we're not bodyguards okay? That was a one time thing we did badly.

Stolas: I'm simply offering a work free day of fun! I feel quite safe at the harvest festival its the same evrey year.

Blitzo: Well if you promise this isn't just some fuckfest invite it does sound like a blast and a half. Plus it's not like we can do jackshit without your book anyway.

Stolas: Awwwww I'm sowwy your clients will have to wait.

Blitzo: Oh fuck my clients!

Y/N opens the door and looks at the two with an annoyed expression.

Y/N: Could you two keep it down? Me Octavia and Stella are trying to sleep.

Blitzo: Wait Y/N you slept with stolas's wife?

Y/N: Yeah she kinda came back from a party incredibly shitfaced and forced me and Octavia to sleep with her.

Stolas: She.......did?

Y/N: Mhmmmm so please keep your voices low will ya? I've got to get back to sleeping with your wife and daughter.

Y/N closes the door and blitzo and stolas look at eachother in disbelief.

Blitzo: Can we just take a moment to say how he just causally said he was sleeping with your wife and daughter possibly fucking them aswell?

Stolas: Such bravdo........what a turn on!

Timeskip

The I.M.P van pulls up and parks next to the Rough N tumbleweed where millie was greeted by her parents Joe and lin who pulled thier daughter into a hug. Y/N stepped out of his car with a cowboy hat on his head giving loona a wink who returned the gesture by blowing a kiss.

Millie: Mama papa!

Joe: Yeeeeehaaaaaaaw how's my little pumpkin spice doing?!

Millie: I'm good pa thanks for letting us stay here for the harvest jamboree!

While millie had her sweet reunion with her parents blitzo was talking with Y/N discussing collin and Eddie's absence.

Blitzo: Sooooo mind telling me why we're missing two of our workers?