The murder family

???: I was a good person before it all went down. I was good my entire life.

The scene changes into a red schoolhouse with "learning is fun" on the side of the school with a playground and a few trees next to it. The bell of the school rings and inside the classroom a teacher opens the curtains and writes good morning on the blackboard in a chipper mood that was shared by the children in the class who were as happy as she is.

 The bell of the school rings and inside the classroom a teacher opens the curtains and writes good morning on the blackboard in a chipper mood that was shared by the children in the class who were as happy as she is

Mrs Mayberry: Good mooooooorning. I hope you all did your homework.

Many students smile and nod in a dance while one boy spins on a stool and faces the wall while wearing a dunce cap. With a swing in her step the teacher twirls a piece of chalk in her hands and begins to sing a song.

Class: ♫ we love to do our homework and we love our teacher too ♫

Mrs Mayberry: ♫ then when I throw out these fun questions you know just what to do♫

Class: ♫ okay! ♫

Mrs Mayberry: ♫ two plus six is-

Class: ♫ eight! ♫

Mrs Mayberry: ♫ and good behaviours-

Class: ♫ great! ♫

Mrs Mayberry: ♫ and now its that part of class when we say the time of day and date ♫

Class: ♫ it's nine in the morning on January eight the sun is out smiling-

Dunce boy: ♫ and it's your husband's birthday! ♫

While the class continued to sing Mrs mayberry began to sweat she had forgotten her husband's birthday what kind of wife forgets something like that? She dragged the piece of chalk until it was almost gone her eyes began to twitch as she grew more and more agitated.

Mrs Mayberry: Oh my stars stop singing children hush up now!

The class immediately went silent they weren't used to their teacher acting like this maybe she's just having a bad day?

Mrs Mayberry: I forgot it was my husband's birthday I didn't get him anything special.

Girl: maybe if we call him we could do a happy birthday surprise!

Listening to her student's advice mayberry booted up the computer and gave her husband a ring. But instead of seeing her husband to wish him a happy birthday she bares witness to her husband screwing another woman in her own bed. An unused condom hits the camera screen while the two rocked the bed earning squeaks and moans. Mayberry was seeping with anger she had turned red she couldn't believe it that hog was banging some whore behind her back!

Mayberry got up and walked towards the door face down and her fists curled up but a girl from the class grabbed her arm trying to calm the teacher down.

Girl: Wait Ms Mayberry remember what you taught us? Think before you act.

Mayberry however wasn't having it she grabbed the girl by the throat and with the strength of a thousand men YEETED the girl through the school roof sending her straight to the moon.